dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
The update to reduce grind is pretty great already, a bit curious what exactly the rest of my 60 dom will be used for though since I can now fuck random park chicks pretty fast. Hope to see more content soon.

moosel

Oct 10, 2017
So if bullying gives you 3 or 5, and you need 500 for a laptop, that means clicking 1000 times just to buy a laptop? No job around? Or blackmail for money?
Its not quite that bad since you can just punch everyone you meet in the park and occasionally you get random(31,50) from those wins. However, it is quite bad, especially since the gym is $50 each time you go...i would have expected a membership or something that lasted at least a week for that price.

I went through and raised the money per interaction with a quick find and replace of random(3,5) to random(300,500). it made the grind more palatable.

Joorijam

Nov 19, 2020
Guys, about the laptop. You don't need a laptop to go through the story events of the characters now. It is a system for pumping stats for late-game, and in the future there will be opportunities to earn more money. To pass all the events that are currently in the game, 15 dollars and 10 stats in strength, cunning and dominance are enough, and you can get them very quickly.
But bro you need to make the game playable on mobile

nes0

Lazy mind controller
Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
I've a soft spot for taking advantage of dumb girls... :love:

PotatoFapper12

Jul 10, 2021
The Patreon page linked in the game seems to have been removed.
Did it get slappped with complaints or has the project been relocated/abandoned?

Reactions: tinman18

fikka

Jun 15, 2017
Any idea on the current status of this game ?
Also wondering is this an English port of a Russian version and anyone might have a link for that ?

I'll have to say the scenes were pretty fun and was curious to see how the MC handled Cassie and Scarlet :p

Are there cheats or a debug mode?
The Chrome Debugger can give you all the keys to the castle.. tread carefully ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DRAKEE97

Feb 5, 2019
Any idea on the current status of this game ?
Also wondering is this an English port of a Russian version and anyone might have a link for that ?

I'll have to say the scenes were pretty fun and was curious to see how the MC handled Cassie and Scarlet :p

The Chrome Debugger can give you all the keys to the castle.. tread carefully ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Little question. How do you edit? I have no real idea of how you do it, I changed the stats but it get bacck to 1 as soon as I do anything in the game.

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes