Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
Here is a complete save file (compliments of just editing it) to install it change the extension from ".txt" to ".json" (I cant upload json files sorry) and then place it in the data folder and replace.

Or if you just want to copy it over the existing data here is the values

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how would I change this to a json file? when I click your file it just opens up a new tab

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
Here is a complete save file (compliments of just editing it) to install it change the extension from ".txt" to ".json" (I cant upload json files sorry) and then place it in the data folder and replace.

Or if you just want to copy it over the existing data here is the values

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
never mind, right clicked and all.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
What did i just witness?? This is just awful, my apologies to the dev, But this is by far the worst game i've come across... There seems to be blood coming from the protagonist Penis! View attachment 140899 (WHY???)
If you look at the underside of the penis, there's a skin that goes from the tip all the way down. That skin is best seen when uncircumcised and depending on how the penis grows, it can become an inconvenience that stops the skin from getting pulled back fully.
And, at any time during rougher sexual movement, that skin at the tip can rip at the top and bleed. Some people say it's supposedly how men lose their virginity.

So it can bleed, but it's not a common issue. Mostly happens to uncircumcised men, but bleeding can start quite easily if you like to beat your meat dry or with sandpaper...

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Love the art, love the animations, love the simple premise (although a bit of story/dialogue wouldn't hurt)

Absolutely hate the gameplay, though. Hate it. It sucks.

2/5

hotte

Mar 23, 2017
Ukrainian developer, Pixel-Dot-Art and still censored? World's so cruel. But I love these pixel games. Have plenty of them. Some good old SNES Feeling. Unfortunately 99% of them are in japanese / kanji so upload isn't allowed.

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Hate the "There's no way you can even reach this goal, but you can't leave until you go through the whole day!!!"
Unless I am missing something.

Reactions: CursedFlame91

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If you don't make enough in a day to pay off the credit, you lose all that you made for that day. Maybe add an option to quit back to the menu with your savings instead of waiting through your whole day to get nothing.
That kind of defeats the whole purpose of the game.

LupusLupus

Aug 25, 2017
I at least had fun, and any above credit you make for day is added to savings and any day you fail to pay credit you get sent to main menu with savings which you can spend in shop.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes