VN Ren'Py I am making a new Black Domination, NTR, Interracial game

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
So one thing I want to ask... If you masturbate and cum while playing the game, would you be willing to post and say which scene it was to? I think this would be valuable feedback.

I am extremely looking forward to the 'première' of this work of art! I'm really counting the days :)

Personally I wouldn't want to see any screenshots of your new project until release.

Although I don't comment much here, I always went to the other threads to see if you were still active. Once again, thank you so much for creating again!

These are my favorite scenes from Bully and Reparations, respectively. By the way, could you repost the link of both games somewhere so we can warm up? :p (Mac user here).
Great!! I don't remember that scene with the dog too much, that was a long time ago. My only concern with the renders you shared, they are not completely in line with the new game.

As I mentioned, Chapter 1 won't include bestiality. Maybe there is the possibility for it in Chapter 2, not sure. It could be an option and avoidable. And in terms of strong black female characters, I also mentioned that wouldn't really be prominent until Chapter 2. Hopefully Chapter 1 isn't a letdown for you.

Bully is banned so I can't share any links to it. The Reparations thread should have working links so definitely feel free to check that out. https://f95zone.to/threads/reparations-ch-3-jobeo.37620/

The image I was thinking about sharing isn't a plot spoiler or anything like that. So many people have been asking that I thought it was a good idea to hype everyone up with at least something!

Date in my diary.....Wed 20th....preview render :) Looking more forward to the game every time I visit this thread, in a way I'm kindda glad you aren't giving too much away, just dropping subtle hints about what we can expect.
Yes, it feels like it is approaching unbelievably quickly.

In terms of spoilers, because it's Chapter 1 it is all very new. Everyone wants to go in with a clean slate. I hope people play very slowly and study everything. So much work goes into every scene and even every render. No one should be zooming through the Chapter... although I guess I can't really control that.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
So one thing I want to ask... If you masturbate and cum while playing the game, would you be willing to post and say which scene it was to? I think this would be valuable feedback.
Sure, this is also my favorite Reparations scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Jobeo

jasonfz250

Apr 19, 2019
I'm really looking forward to this game! But i was wondering if there were possibly any scenes, which involved the MC being tied up and forced to watch as a cuckold? And i was wondering if chastity was somehow gonna be prelavent in this new game. Since i do not recall any chastity cages being used in your other games. I understand if you don't want to spoil it however

Ni_cO

Mar 31, 2021
Why do you ask for our favorite scenes in the previous games? I am asking because it seems like chapter 1 of your new game is cut and dried. Do you already plan with a chapter 2 or does it depend on ....yeah on what does it depend on?

In both previous games I liked scenes where the MC/guy gets humiliated and the GF/female character/Mistress acted very dominant (Femdom).
Thats why I prefer Bully over Reparations. In Reparations the girls (his girlfriend / "sisters" /the blond teacher with glasses Alanna/ mother) are not dominating the guy or seem uncertain and ask if its ok wether or not to have sex with the black guys in school. In my opinion the girl should lead the guy, not the other way around. Maybe it was your plan in Reparations to make the girls more dominant in the further progress of the game. I dont know.
Its ok if the black guys can be dominant to the female characters and they are submissive to them. If the black guys dominate the MC or not - I don't care. For me they are only some kind of "tool" for females to humilate the guy anyway.

Scenes/Things of Reparations I liked:

• Miss Tatiana in the teacher restroom. When she explains to him his role in the new society. The skript and the girl is perfect. There are only 2 things I would change if I could:

1) Her clothes (the skirt / straps) look kinda weird cloths for a teacher. If I could chose i would have love to see her in a short miniskirt, garter belts and lace stockings / bra. I am thinking of the office outfit of Anna in Anna Exciting Affection
    2) The unshaved pussy was a turnoff (a shorter haircut or completely unshaved pussy/ass would be much appreciated). I guess it is not a secret the majority prefers shaved pussys. But I can also understand that this is your kink and its your game.
  • The school setting
  • The GFs big tits. Could be even bigger for these big areolas.
  • The QoS tattoo

Scenes/Things of Bully I liked:
  • The reward scene with Becca ("Just one kiss"). I like when the MC gets rewarded for good behavior or punished for bad behavior. Sadly because of her unshaved pussy you couldnt see him kiss her pussy lips. I liked her clothes. Asshole kiss scene with GF is also nice.
  • The JOI scene with Jessica (the redhead). I very much liked her outfit (especially the short skirt and the visible seam of the stockings), her innoscent look and the dialog and I was kinda disappointed she didn't let him see more of her (her pussy/tits) and making him more arroused by showing it and denying him. Just the spitting in his mouth was disappointing.
  • The scat scenes with Becca and the GF because they were so humilating for the guy.
  • The dominant GF
  • The chastity cage

Scenes/Things of Reparations I disliked:
  • The GFs face/hair
  • After the scat scene with Ava: The braces ripping his foreskin. It hurts my peepee just watching it. The girl looked nice though.

Scenes/Things of Bully I disliked:

• His mother/sister not beeing dominant enough to the MC. Would love her to see her humiliate him more and talk down to him like the mother in Hosting the Quarterback or even more than that.
  • The futuristic/science fiction scene settings. For example the scene where Becca and the MC set a trap for Clint with those 2 big guys with the gas masks. Looks out of place.
  • The model of fat black guy (Mwamba) looked a little weird.

Things I liked in both games:
  • 95% of your ideas for the scenes
  • 95% of the script
  • The cuck/cleanup/asslicking/pussylicking scenes

Things I disliked in both games or things you could improve in the new game:
  • No more hairy pussy or selectable. Brazilian style or completely shaved would be nice.
  • The GFs / blond sister hairstyles. It looks like a wig in both games. Would be nice if it could loook more realistic in your future game.
  • The facial expressions of the characters. I would like to see the girls giggle or the MC to look frightend / scared / embarrassed. Dialog fitting facial expressions would be much appreciated if possible.
  • I dislike bestallity/dog scenes and gay or futa content, while forced bi / sissification is ok.

This whole humilation stuff for me is like what horror movies / gore is for others. I don't want it for myself, but i like playing/watching it happen to others. Probably im a sadist.

subli

Jul 30, 2020
I hope the main character won't be too much of a wimp. Its frequent in this kind of game, and I feel like it pulls the games that do it down. How much does it mean for a person to be dominated, subdued and humiliated if they were already a pushover in the first place?

As for scenes, I'd love a scene where a girl loses a bet and has to fuck a black guy, being super reluctant at first and then discovering she loves it.

expatdad

Dec 3, 2020
Release Date: Saturday, October 23rd

Hello Friends,

I am announcing that I have started work on a new game. The game will feature content such as:
  • Black Domination
  • Interracial
  • NTR
  • Femdom
  • Hairy Pussy (Avoidable)
  • Hairy Asshole (Avoidable)
  • Large Labia
  • Raceplay
  • Graphic Violence
  • Drug Use
  • more!

Use this thread to suggest ideas for content and storylines. Tell me what naughty ideas you'd want to see. Please share your ideas!!

I will keep the second post in this thread updated with progress such as render counts and a release date.

Stay tuned. I feel like I'm doing my best work.
good idea, nice if it was set in Africa where the only permission is permission to submit and no rules apply

• Thinking Face

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
I hope the main character won't be too much of a wimp. Its frequent in this kind of game, and I feel like it pulls the games that do it down. How much does it mean for a person to be dominated, subdued and humiliated if they were already a pushover in the first place?

As for scenes, I'd love a scene where a girl loses a bet and has to fuck a black guy, being super reluctant at first and then discovering she loves it.
I mean in reparations the MC was banging everyone (Including his brother and father) but he was losing his love interets to black cock.
So he is a successful wimp I guess.

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Wow! So much engagement. I think everyone must be getting excited or something. Thanks guys!!

Sure, this is also my favorite Reparations scene
Interesting. Ya you guys show me these screengrabs and I've just forgotten I did so many of them. I haven't gone back and played either game in a while.

Femdom will definitely feature prominently in the chapter and there will be lots of potential for it in future chapters. Once people see Chapter 1 they should suggest more femdom scenes.

I'm really looking forward to this game! But i was wondering if there were possibly any scenes, which involved the MC being tied up and forced to watch as a cuckold? And i was wondering if chastity was somehow gonna be prelavent in this new game. Since i do not recall any chastity cages being used in your other games. I understand if you don't want to spoil it however
Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I definitely did chastity before, perhaps in Bully. I distinctly recall caging the MC and then the very next chapter I was like "Holy shit I need to get this cage off him" so he could do some scene.

But yes chastity will feature in Chapter 1 and it will be a running theme so I have added it to the tags on the first page.

Super hyped for this and happy to see you back Jobeo. Can't wait to see all of the hairy girls you put in the game! :love:
Great! Ya I really hope people are hyped up. I think Chapter 1 is a work of art but perhaps I am biased on this subject.

Where can I find your work?
My first game, Bully, is banned because it was a bit too extreme. My second game is here: https://f95zone.to/threads/reparations-ch-3-jobeo.37620/

Enjoy!!

I've tried to have a variety of characters. There are so many characters that hopefully at least one fits with your interests. They all have different personalities and different interests. The game is definitely not focused on just 1 character.

I mean in reparations the MC was banging everyone (Including his brother and father) but he was losing his love interets to black cock.
So he is a successful wimp I guess.
Ya in hindsight... if I could go back and change some things I would. The positive thing is that I think we have a strong story going into this new game. Hopefully I've corrected a number of the mistakes from the previous games. And by mistakes I just mean with the story... just ways the story could have started in a better position and evolved more naturally.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Wow! So much engagement. I think everyone must be getting excited or something. Thanks guys!!

Interesting. Ya you guys show me these screengrabs and I've just forgotten I did so many of them. I haven't gone back and played either game in a while.

Femdom will definitely feature prominently in the chapter and there will be lots of potential for it in future chapters. Once people see Chapter 1 they should suggest more femdom scenes.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I definitely did chastity before, perhaps in Bully. I distinctly recall caging the MC and then the very next chapter I was like "Holy shit I need to get this cage off him" so he could do some scene.

But yes chastity will feature in Chapter 1 and it will be a running theme so I have added it to the tags on the first page.

Great! Ya I really hope people are hyped up. I think Chapter 1 is a work of art but perhaps I am biased on this subject.

My first game, Bully, is banned because it was a bit too extreme. My second game is here: https://f95zone.to/threads/reparations-ch-3-jobeo.37620/

Enjoy!!

I've tried to have a variety of characters. There are so many characters that hopefully at least one fits with your interests. They all have different personalities and different interests. The game is definitely not focused on just 1 character.

Ya in hindsight... if I could go back and change some things I would. The positive thing is that I think we have a strong story going into this new game. Hopefully I've corrected a number of the mistakes from the previous games. And by mistakes I just mean with the story... just ways the story could have started in a better position and evolved more naturally.
I actually liked it.
Billy came off as a manipulative playboy like feeding his teacher's illusion to marry her while also lying to his girlfriend which just makes the whole game feel like Karma was finally catching up with him.
So will this new MC have a personal crusade against something like Billy against shaving bushes ? Because that was a funny recurring gag.

expatdad

Dec 3, 2020
good idea, nice if it was set in Africa where the only permission is permission to submit and no rules apply
I am not really into he American scene, but found my experiences in Africa rivetting and the attitudes and determination of most Africans engaging at every level. The rich Businessmen with political connections immune to consequences, employing white managers to run their business but carefully choosing white managers with 'problems' the African business owner could exploit to bed his womenfolk. One Businessman said he expected to make far more money from seduced white wives and daughters than he was ever likely to pay the white husband/father.
To the middle income Africans working to find ways to get control of white females that he could use to promote his own career. Four immigration officials tried to black mail my wife into sex and making money from them and were horrified when her African lover turned up with a Major from Mugabe's terror Squad who really put the squeeze on them.
to the relatively ordinary gardeners, domestics, security guards who learned secrets from the families who employed them then either got them to become willing participants in their own little circles making what the females concerned would consider a pittance but effectively doubled their income but dramatically increased their social status.
and people so often forget the African women who can be predators in their own right; to support husbands; or for their own pleasure. As one African women told me 'I am not really a lesbian, but the power thrill of having white female kneeling between my legs pleasuring me is just something else'
So ripe for some interesting 'adult stories'

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
10 days to go...

So will this new MC have a personal crusade against something like Billy against shaving bushes ? Because that was a funny recurring gag.
I can't provide any spoilers. But I will say, the main difference is that this game is starting off with the Pubic Hair On/Off option from the beginning. That has a big influence over the dialog.... Because any reference to a hairy bush would have to have an alternative dialog route that assumes there is no hairy bush. So that definitely complicates references to pubes.

I am not really into he American scene
You have a lot of ideas and you enjoy writing... have you ever thought of making a game? Those are very unique storylines and I think there would be an audience for it.

I appreciate the fact that all of your comments on the site are in my thread! I lost almost all of my fans when I went on hiatus so hopefully I am gaining some brand new fans who weren't around when my other games were released.

Keep an eye out for Chapter 1!!

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
One thing I'd love to see is an orgy scene where a bunch of female characters get impregnated at the same time.
Assuming Jobeo said that the game would be a bit the same setting as previous games, it could probably be a in a classroom during 'biology' lessons.... the teacher in front explaining to the girls in the class and the girls doing it with a bunch of black men.... while the white boys for instance standing in front of the classroom, naked, explaining it's not for them.

i always picture a black boy, not completely 'trained' perhaps even friends with a white male classmate is getting the proper training to evolve into a bnwo or something like that

subli

Jul 30, 2020
That's one good idea. Other ideas might be to have the breeding of female celebrities shown on TV to show the dominance of the BNWO, or some white guys get together to discuss what they should do about this whole BNWO thing and while they do their girlfriends are getting bred.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jobeo and karioka19

expatdad

Dec 3, 2020
10 days to go...

I can't provide any spoilers. But I will say, the main difference is that this game is starting off with the Pubic Hair On/Off option from the beginning. That has a big influence over the dialog.... Because any reference to a hairy bush would have to have an alternative dialog route that assumes there is no hairy bush. So that definitely complicates references to pubes.

You have a lot of ideas and you enjoy writing... have you ever thought of making a game? Those are very unique storylines and I think there would be an audience for it.

I appreciate the fact that all of your comments on the site are in my thread! I lost almost all of my fans when I went on hiatus so hopefully I am gaining some brand new fans who weren't around when my other games were released.

Keep an eye out for Chapter 1!!
I don't have the computer techniques, or the artistic temperament needed for games...

expatdad

Dec 3, 2020
One thing I'd love to see is an orgy scene where a bunch of female characters get impregnated at the same time.
my ex once told me she preferred the parties in Africa where white husbands were not in attendance, as they invariably turned into mass humpings with the African men switching partners as they liked. I know of world bank official seconded to the Kenyan National Bank whose wife and daughter give birth to black babies within a week of each other form the same Kenyan Bank official who had arranged the husbands secondment. But in Africa it was relatively rare for white women to have black babies, but it happened. I knew of one African gardener/domestic who claimed to have fathered 7 children on various white couples he worked for, he said it was pension planning.
and one gem of a tale where a white husband refused to accompany his wife to the hospital in the belief she was going to give birth to a black baby, only for her to birth a white baby girl. The African lover who had accompanied her persuaded the hospital staff to sign him as the girl's father. Apparently he used to taunt the white father with what he was going to do when his daughter got older

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
On Friday last week I spoke of the game approaching 400 renders before its release: https://f95zone.to/threads/i-am-mak...tr-interracial-game.93837/page-6#post-6717951

As of today we've blown past 500 renders, which you can see in the second post in this thread.

Yesterday was a red letter day. Going from 457 to 526 renders, meaning an increase of 70 renders. That definitely sets a record for me, I believe my previous maximum was 40 renders in a day. For context, Reparations Chapter 1 was 100 renders so the single day total yesterday is 2/3 of all the renders in an entire Reparations chapter.

Don't get me wrong that level isn't sustainable, it just represents filling a whole lot of gaps that needed to be filled. Ultimately I don't know where the number will settle, whatever it takes to get the chapter finished!

Thanks for sharing your ideas. Please keep an eye out for Chapter 1!!

Ohh include femdom pissing scenes with all girls
I can neither confirm or deny this content will be included. I will say that the tags listed on the first page are incomplete. They do not represent all of the content which is going to be in the game. Thanks!

That's one good idea. Other ideas might be to have the breeding of female celebrities shown on TV to show the dominance of the BNWO, or some white guys get together to discuss what they should do about this whole BNWO thing and while they do their girlfriends are getting bred.
Please be sure to share more ideas once you've played Chapter 1!!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote