• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML I Am Not a Girl, Maybe [v0.2] [Game and Zen]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Exotica

Jul 13, 2019
Here it is August 21 I download the game and go to extract and I get the same error reported all the way back in March. The game has been updated yet this error has not yet be addressed. My question for the Developer is simply this..... Do you even desire for a wider player base?

Yes I know that sounds harsh but If you can not even fix this how do you expect people to enjoy your vision or even see what you see? Games are like a art form meant for people to see and enjoy. In this state seems a select few are willing and have time to point out the error and help give feed back tpo correct it. This just feels like a ha;lf hearted attempt

Akumanokuroi

Dec 31, 2020
I fixed the problem of being unable to extract the game by removing the periods (...) in the folder name inside the zip, and removed them from the html file within the folder (so it's ".html" not "....html"). Did this under Zorin-OS 16 (Ubuntu derived Linux distro).

Reactions: mefistofele
Dec 30, 2020
I've seen a handful of games where it's an option, but it seems like most people who are interested in feminization want to play the character being feminized. Or at least, most people who are interested in writing about it want to write it from the perspective of the feminized character.

I do have an idea for a game where you play a therapist feminizing someone else, but I have way too many ideas for games and not enough time to make them xD

Play as ganondorf feminizing Link to save hyrule and zelda and all that jazz

Reactions: EmeraldKhopesh
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote