polnyi

May 21, 2018
according to fully unlocked gallery there is a scene when attempting prostitution while naked
can't trigger it for some reason, is it broken?

Malvorium

Dec 25, 2018
MelonLoader does not work
Hello. Can you explain to me more regarding your problem? What happens during startup? Does the console prints an error? Is it crashing?

Try these first

1) Does the name of your game folder contains any japanese characters? If so, try changing it to english. Also, ensure that the path leading to the game folder is in english.

2) Downgrade to MelonLoader v0.6.1 if you have v0.6.2 installed.

If it is still not working, send me a DM or post an issue in the github so we can take it from there if you're still interested to continue.

Reactions: desm0nd

pantha02

Sep 15, 2020
I dumped about 3 hours before I decided to cheat.
Fuck me, dude, I'm not even close to having the stats needed to get any scenes. I wanted to see how hard it would be to keep Mel chaste on normal difficulty. Well, it's 23 days in and her highest training stat is about 169, for "mouth". It's a good thing a dude dropped a guide in the previous page, because at the rate I'm going, it'll be another 3 hours before I would have organically gotten any scene.

Also, I'd recommend Time Loop over Sexy Bar. Sexy Bar has like no sensible winning strat on a blind playthrough. Time loop is a lot more engaging than this game, what with the school life aspect and her casually getting fingered and blowing people pretty early on, on top of having decent chance of getting the good end on the first try (not the first time loop, mind you.) Here, it's 3 hours of big ol' nothing.

P.S, The whole 2 enemies a dungeon thing in this game is fucking lazy. I could forgive the grind if it had some tactical elements other than "click this if convenient" because you can apparently just farm favor consequence-free, so you could technically just spam special attack all you want. With Time Loop, you could interfere with a bully and either get your teeth kicked in or kick his teeth in and impress the girl. Here, your skills don't do jack shit.
I still enjoyed 2 games that you have said but the newer games kinda out of brain products. I only played it just ONE time and forget about it already. so sad

Hare Krishna

Jan 2, 2019
according to fully unlocked gallery there is a scene when attempting prostitution while naked
can't trigger it for some reason, is it broken?
I've only been able to so after going to a dungeon, so the procedure looks like:
  1. Setup prostitution in the morning
    1. Optionally, if you've unlocked the naked options for top, bottom, and underwear, set those. This by itself is not enough to trigger the scene; but it does make it easy.
  2. Go to the dungeon, and make sure all clothing gets stripped off (or was never on to begin with); remember you can leave a dungeon early if just want the scene.
  3. On return, mel should be surrounded by two dudes which is the setup scene
  4. At nighttime, the full scene should be peep-able
If that doesn't work, you may have to wait until the 1.10 version.

Reactions: polnyi

Old Hentai

Jan 1, 2020
I try to put myself in the mind of the author, when you create a game usually tries to think like a player and what the player will do.
After think about, test a mod, cheat on the save games and check the funny situations I think the intention was to make sorta "Time loop" but this is not really clear like on Time loop and "hidden" on the "harem" if you unlock that option, rush on dungeons no matter if you lose or not and then get gold and contribution + some resistance to training for the next resets with better stats "get cucked a lot on first loops to reach the levels to do the last loop to marry her with good ending", is my guess.

As other people said on the discusion and the reviews the game had potential but bad executed, then how you think the game can be improved? I do not know where to start or which things change, because "make it less grindy" means the few scenes will happen too fast. I honestly cant imagine an improvement of the game without aditions of high number of animations and scenes like minimum double and that will mean a lot of work.

Someone have a good idea of how to "fix" the game, like a way to give the author some constructive feedback (even if will never see that posts) or ideas for modding?

Benazu72

Jan 21, 2020
Was super hype to see a new Kegani Labs game but from what everyone is saying in this thread its not as good as the rest. I mean i'm still gonna play it and try to find some enjoyment out of it but :cry:

derogess

Oct 15, 2020
Hello. Can you explain to me more regarding your problem? What happens during startup? Does the console prints an error? Is it crashing?

Try these first

1) Does the name of your game folder contains any japanese characters? If so, try changing it to english. Also, ensure that the path leading to the game folder is in english.

2) Downgrade to MelonLoader v0.6.1 if you have v0.6.2 installed.

If it is still not working, send me a DM or post an issue in the github so we can take it from there if you're still interested to continue.
I have never used such programs. Therefore, I would like to know if there is at least some guide on where to enter gold indicators, etc. Because I sat for about an hour trying to figure it out using other people's video guides, but unfortunately it was all useless.

Kijeryn

Jun 19, 2022
Where do we put this? Sorry couldn't find any files to replace even though I do have saves :<

Vynrael

Jul 23, 2017
so basically 6 hours into game with ng+
1. i was unable to get even 1 point of exposure using naked outfit as well
2. i was unable to basically get half the scenes ingame only gallery unlock on ng+
3. im shit at cheat engine so i cant do stuff there
4. the "cheat mod" doesnt give you shit well it does shorten the grind except it didnt for me because i had all maxed up since i figured out a bug where you can send the girl over and over to prostitute breast / anal you just spam click that shit you get like 300g for 2 clicks
5. what actuall cheat mod needs is to be able to modify status of the girl since half the shit doesnt work at all
6. ingame "help" also either lies or stuff just doesnt work properly and is completly fkd
overall i think it would be a not bad game just to sit there if ure tired and dont wanna bother with anything except like i said shit doesnt work

Evil987

May 27, 2018
Was super hype to see a new Kegani Labs game but from what everyone is saying in this thread its not as good as the rest. I mean i'm still gonna play it and try to find some enjoyment out of it but :cry:
i was hyped as well, but even if the idea behind the game is really good, the core mechanics are atrocious, and it's unplayable without cheat engine (other than be a tedious and long grind regardless). even the cgs itself have no apparent logic, and a lot of situation are completely unused and/or are wasted potential. just loading a full save and looking on the gallery is depressing. sexy bar, time loop and his other old games are by far better than this one.

btw, absolutely try it, some scene are good, but god the wasted potential...

Apr 7, 2017
As other people said on the discusion and the reviews the game had potential but bad executed, then how you think the game can be improved? I do not know where to start or which things change, because "make it less grindy" means the few scenes will happen too fast. I honestly cant imagine an improvement of the game without aditions of high number of animations and scenes like minimum double and that will mean a lot of work.

Someone have a good idea of how to "fix" the game, like a way to give the author some constructive feedback (even if will never see that posts) or ideas for modding?
Tie progression to dungeons completed in some way.

Reactions: Old Hentai

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I try to put myself in the mind of the author, when you create a game usually tries to think like a player and what the player will do.
After think about, test a mod, cheat on the save games and check the funny situations I think the intention was to make sorta "Time loop" but this is not really clear like on Time loop and "hidden" on the "harem" if you unlock that option, rush on dungeons no matter if you lose or not and then get gold and contribution + some resistance to training for the next resets with better stats "get cucked a lot on first loops to reach the levels to do the last loop to marry her with good ending", is my guess.

The issue is that the game is fundamentally very bare bones. The easiest "fix" is to decrease the grind and increase the chance of peeping success because as a player, you want to see a break in the monotony of mindlessly clicking through the dungeon. Like the guy what the guide pointed out, there's basically no element of challenge.

In the other games, you're racing against time to get the girl before the other dudes do, and you have to make tactical decisions about what you're willing to sacrifice in the pursuit of that. That's what makes the NTR good, because a sense of urgency and anxiety looms over all your decisions. Or alternatively, as a voyeur trying to get the girl laid by someone else, you have to basically hunt for the scenes, which is its own fun.

But in this game, there's not dynamic decisions. Whether the girl has a lewd crest is up to you. Whether the girl prostitutes herself is up to you. Whether you want to grind favorability and Contribution risk-free is completely up to you. If you give all the control to the player, it's not really NTR anymore. The fact that training doesn't carry over either also means that you'll still have to spend hours clicking like an idiot before she has enough training to see anything.

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020

One more update. Reworked some stuff, but two main points
1. NG+ dungeon progress doesn't reset
2. Defense value in the bath menu can now be set negative to increase training efficacy on those parts. With this maxed out you should be able to make her a turbo slut in just a few runs, and can easily target specific parts to unlock various CG scenarios.

In the other games, you're racing against time to get the girl before the other dudes do, and you have to make tactical decisions about what you're willing to sacrifice in the pursuit of that. That's what makes the NTR good, because a sense of urgency and anxiety looms over all your decisions.
This is sort of what I tried to do by changing how Lust works with daily gains and only resetting if you finish a dungeon. The player then needs to run the dungeon but to defend her from actions there you need to spend contribution points.

kaintheblood

Feb 9, 2023
How can you actually activate the prostitiun breasts and anal or any of the options at all? I can help with her talking and kissing but everything else doesn't work, no intem can't even have sex with her while she's bathing, watching that's possible in 64 days -_- so something is going extremely wrong. I think the game is basically nice, but that's it everything sucks-_- nothing works

1.90 star(s) 34 Votes