I create html textbased game and want to know something..

Would you like to play game wich is a mix between Academy of Fetishes and SLUT Academy?

• Total voters

xxxavier

Nov 21, 2019
Puuufff... because of a lot of variables, I have to write a lot more code than I thought. So I'm not sure about release date anymore.

And it seems that I cannot separate sub/dom and sadist/masochist fetishes. I want them all, but there are too many combinations to programm. So you can get only submissive masochist or dominant sadist character. Sure sometimes player could choose how he wants to be treated or treat another characters, but sometimes some scenes would just happen.

I'd like to do more outcomes, but I don't want to make my game for a few years.
Hope you are not considering abandoning the project, I was really looking forward to it

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Hope you are not considering abandoning the project, I was really looking forward to it
Don't worry. I just need more time to do story more immersive. It's not about realism, but interactive and sort of roleplay, when your parameters do matter. And you will see it in text here and there.
And i got a few new fetishes I'd like to use in my game. Actually, some of them I'd like to try myself, lol. I hope this will help me to write about them.
So I'm quite busy with development.
The game will be heavy - i got a lot vids and pics there. Some of them I've bought, so they're pretty exclusive.

xxxavier

Nov 21, 2019
Don't worry. I just need more time to do story more immersive. It's not about realism, but interactive and sort of roleplay, when your parameters do matter. And you will see it in text here and there.
And i got a few new fetishes I'd like to use in my game. Actually, some of them I'd like to try myself, lol. I hope this will help me to write about them.
The game will be heavy - i got a lot vids and pics there. Some of them I've bought, so they're pretty exclusive.
Great news, and don't worry, great projects take time, I'm sure it will be worth it. As for fetishes, the more, the better

Reactions: Higurashika

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I suppose we can take it as a leap of faith when the creator include fetish's they want to explore themselves. Not to be rude, but some creators seems not to have experienced anything outside their doorstep, which reflect their content.

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
I suppose we can take it as a leap of faith when the creator include fetish's they want to explore themselves. Not to be rude, but some creators seems not to have experienced anything outside their doorstep, which reflect their content.
You will be disappointed because I'm the one without experience))) Actually that's why I write not about technical aspects of fetishes, but trying to transfer emotions i feel when I watch theses fetishes. I've experienced very little of them.

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
There is a random in impregnation process now. Everytime player allows somebody to cum into mc's vagina, there is a chance to be impregnated. It's totally a random number, not standarted 1,5,50 or else %.
And it would be a dilemma: allow ur partner have a great ending cumming in your wet hot vagina or not. Life is unfair.

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
I've decided to give a player the possibility to name family members. I didn't want to do this, but it seems not good if your mc's name would be exotic or national... So yeah, it's less exciting for me to write, but more exciting for you to play :D

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Puuufff... because of a lot of variables, I have to write a lot more code than I thought. So I'm not sure about release date anymore.

And it seems that I cannot separate sub/dom and sadist/masochist fetishes. I want them all, but there are too many combinations to programm. So you can get only submissive masochist or dominant sadist character. Sure sometimes player could choose how he wants to be treated or treat another characters, but sometimes some scenes would just happen.

I'd like to do more outcomes, but I don't want to make my game for a few years.
That's what I was talking about, too much choices, too many variables will hurt you (and the player) in the end^^
Btw do you plan to do a route in between? If someone neither wants to play dom or sub?

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Btw do you plan to do a route in between? If someone neither wants to play dom or sub?
Nope. Maybe later, when the game is completed. Because when I write something, I feel it. I can't tear myself apart between three states. I'd like to do a neutral route, but it would add a lot of content.

But it's hard to think about little details, when you got so different routes. I mean, default character in my head - chubby girl. And I make remarks about her body with pleasure. But doing the same things for fit girl is a pain (to be honest, I fail it hard).

For the same reasons I only insult flat chested girl, not even trying to write a route where she's proud of her tiny breasts.

I mean, I don't want to create another Transfigure, making this game for years.

ps I tried figging. God, this is amazing. I hope, players will enjoy this scene in the game.

That's what I was talking about, too much choices, too many variables will hurt you (and the player) in the end^^
I hope. Most of them don't affect endings. They exist only for kinks.

Reactions: recreation

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
I though a lot about it... and I will remove non incest route from the game. It just doesn't work for me. I mean, the idea was pretty good: as player choose non inc route, MC doesn't know that her family members are in inc relationships. So some family mysteries couldn't be solved at all on this route, and some should be shocking.

But it will take me twice as long to do it in parallel with incest as I have already spent. I mean, release version almost ready. But it's only incest route. To make a proper non inc route I need another month. I just have no time for this.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I though a lot about it... and I will remove non incest route from the game. It just doesn't work for me. I mean, the idea was pretty good: as player choose non inc route, MC doesn't know that her family members are in inc relationships. So some family mysteries couldn't be solved at all on this route, and some should be shocking.

But it will take me twice as long to do it in parallel with incest as I have already spent. I mean, release version almost ready. But it's only incest route. To make a proper non inc route I need another month. I just have no time for this.
"time" is the only thing you have more than enough before the first release, that will be over after the release xD
Take the time you need, don't rush things out. Remember, first impressions matter a lot.

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Take the time you need, don't rush things out
No, if I ever want to release this. Plus, for me it seems like a waste of time for now: my game is for a small amount of extreme kinks lovers, so they won't choose to play non-inc route. Do it for some random guys, who are crying even from hairy female's bodies? Nah.. Сreating my game at night, because I don't have time during the day, and sleeping for a few hours a day because of that, I don't really want to waste my energy on something I'm not interested in.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
No, if I ever want to release this. Plus, for me it seems like a waste of time for now: my game is for a small amount of extreme kinks lovers, so they won't choose to play non-inc route. Do it for some random guys, who are crying even from hairy female's bodies? Nah.. Сreating my game at night, because I don't have time during the day, and sleeping for a few hours a day because of that, I don't really want to waste my energy on something I'm not interested in.
I didn't mean to tell you to let the non-inc rout in the game, I meant that in general. Rushing the game out will have it's impact on the quality.

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
I didn't mean to tell you to let the non-inc rout in the game, I meant that in general. Rushing the game out will have it's impact on the quality.
I understand. That's why I explain the reasons why I don't want to use extra time for development. I'm not a perfectionalist, but I always want to add something...to change something.. the best is the enemy of the good, you know. So i'm afraid I could mess things up if I overcook release version.
you can do it!
don't loose hope!
Thank you very much :)

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
As I said before I write the story with a chubby girl in my head. But chubby has no specific parameters. So you can fantasize about anything.
When you create a char, you can choose some details. And for body it's curvy or fit.

The prototype for curvy body is Krista James.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Her weight here is about 52-54 kg. So the chubby body would be + 5-7 kg and the fit body - 5-7 kg.

Reactions: blargballs

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
You will be disappointed because I'm the one without experience))) Actually that's why I write not about technical aspects of fetishes, but trying to transfer emotions i feel when I watch theses fetishes. I've experienced very little of them.
Just saw the tags... So what emotions ran through your head for golden showers and scat.... :p j/k

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
As I said before I write the story with a chubby girl in my head. But chubby has no specific parameters. So you can fantasize about anything.
When you create a char, you can choose some details. And for body it's curvy or fit.

The prototype for curvy body is Krista James.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Her weight here is about 52-54 kg. So the chubby body would be + 5-7 kg and the fit body - 5-7 kg.
Tbh, I call that healthy :p