RPGM Abandoned I, Cuckold [v1] [Safeword Ignored Comics]

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Duke Logan

Jun 17, 2018
When playing from the site the game always gets cut off anyone know of a way to stop it or download the latest versions or something?

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Far as I can tell its not a new update just an updated password to access it.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Also in such a cuck game, there will be 1 of 2 possible protagonists.

1) The degenerate whore wife
2) The limp-dicked sissy husband

It is against the law for the protagonist of such a game to EVER be a black bull.
The well-hung gentleman of customizable nature honestly should get a choice. Wife, the Sissy or both via polyamory or both gang up on the sissy to dogpile on the dom/humiliation stuff...

Seems like a good idea to me.

Reactions: FetusStomper

MAKeevchanin

Mar 2, 2019
Hi, everybody. I have two questions about the game:

1) Different endings in the game is a branch when you get to the police station and when you bring a guy () the one that stands near the bar) home? Or are there other options? Do they depend on whether you agreed with your wife or not?
2) the demo version is posted Here. it's not complete yet, is it?

And can I download it with a password?

Last edited:

cho'gall

Jan 23, 2019
Hi, everybody. I have two questions about the game:

1) Different endings in the game is a branch when you get to the police station and when you bring a guy () the one that stands near the bar) home? Or are there other options? Do they depend on whether you agreed with your wife or not?
2) the demo version is posted Here. it's not complete yet, is it?

And can I download it with a password?
1. from my play throughs, you get the same endings/scenes no matter what. Obviously there are extra scenes (the police station, club bathroom) but ultimately you still get cucked

2. no, under development

MAKeevchanin

Mar 2, 2019
Does the author continue playing on the same engine or switch to a different one?
Can I somehow download the game from the site with updates or contact the author here?
I just translate games into Russian and the part that is posted here has already been translated. I would like to continue.)

Reactions: FetusStomper
2.40 star(s) 5 Votes