VN Ren'Py Abandoned I Fell in Love [v1.0] [MrMictlan]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1671378517428.png

Overview:
You are the father of a little girl who was abandoned by her mother. Thanks to your talent with the guitar, you have managed to maintain it for 10 long years.
One day, a wealthy family decided to contact you to play at a birthday party. Will this be an opportunity to improve your quality of life?​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-18
Release Date: 2022-12-17
Developer: MrMictlan
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

1671377575652.png 1671377593708.png 1671377598884.png 1671377603300.png

Last edited by a moderator:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
IFellInLove-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Thank you, LazyBloodlines, I was pleasantly surprised by your little story/game. The characters are cute and the girls are all cuties and so loveable. I hope you continue with this game and I am already anxious for the next update. Honestly, the English writing is a little tough and hopefully, it will get better, but, in the meantime it just kind of adds to the cuteness overall. Looking forward to the MC getting much closer to his daughter, Sarah, and his protege Alisa and even her mother Charlotte, maybe a little menage a trois? Anyway, good luck, hope to see your update soon.

Oct 10, 2019
The premise is interesting, the english is clearly not the best but it is still understandable, my only problem with the game is the unavoidable sexual scene at the beginning not involving the MC, I find any sexual interaction involving other males disgusting, I will not call it a certain acronym because we probably will never see that girl again but in the future it would be preferable to avoid such interactions as they do not fit a harem situation, it is mostly a personal preference of mine but many others could be put off by it so it should be mentioned, also it is a good idea to remind that sharing and harem do not mix well, we still do not know exactly who the other girl was but it should be made clear who she had sex with because if there is no exclusivity the proper tag needs to be added or the content fixed, way too many games lately are mixing harems with things that should not mix with them, hopefully this game goes in a better direction, it is still early enough to change or make the scene optional, I am just pointing out some things that should be taken into consideration when making a game, especially a harem game, harem fans do not like other guys having sex, there is no harem tag yet but the premise is clearly there, also to some peaple, me included, any sexual interaction of a potential love interest not with MC is NTR, so it is better to avoid ambiguous situations, that applies even if the game is not harem.

In the end this is a rarer kind of incest game and I hope it goes in the right direction, good luck to the dev.

Gourdgone

Aug 14, 2020
Umm.. judging by the preview picture of the guy playing the guitar as the father, and the girl in the chair scene... It looks the opposite. She looks like his mother. Are there missing preview pics showing aging?

Oct 10, 2019
Umm.. judging by the preview picture of the guy playing the guitar as the father, and the girl in the chair scene... It looks the opposite. She looks like his mother. Are there missing preview pics showing aging?
In game he actually has wrinkles, which creates the opposite problem since he is supposed to be 30 or something, it is difficult to judge ages on these models, but then again so is in anime, I have seen more outlandish things than that, also the girl in the third picture is the same as the one in the chair, there is a time skip or a flashback depending on the perspective.

sigvar

Sep 5, 2021
I'll hesitate to write a review as it is still early for this game but to the dev:
You absolutely need a proof-reader for the English in this game. It is beyond distracting and subtracts from every other element.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Overview:
You are the father of a little girl who was abandoned by her mother. Thanks to your talent with the guitar, you have managed to maintain it for 10 long years.​
Clarification from anyone, please: Did he manage to maintain the guitar, the girl, or both the guitar and girl for 10 years? :unsure:

(I know what I am hoping the author meant ...)

e-d (y)

BarryChef

Dec 10, 2022
I dont know why the hell my post got deleted but I'll say this once again this 3d style is weird as hell everyone looks like they are 10