VN Ren'Py I Fell in Love [v0.08.24] [MrMictlan]

Sackbirne

Jan 9, 2022
I saw hotfixes which had more content... I think its remastered. The girl looks different in the images. And one image didn't appear at all in the game.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
IFellInLove-0.08.24
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
I saw hotfixes which had more content... I think its remastered. The girl looks different in the images. And one image didn't appear at all in the game.
Very definitely remade, not just remastered.

I played the 1.0, and had a save, which is now gone in this version. My persistent settings were also gone, since I had to reset Text Speed back to max (which I have quite literally never, ever left at the RenPy default setting this dev left it at). So this one's a completely new game id, too.

The story is entirely different. The intro is entirely different. This is, effectively, a brand new game that has virtually nothing to do with the old version as far as I can tell. In the old version, the MC was a famous guitarist who performed with Lennon, and the opening scene was the two of them fucking a couple girls (groupies maybe), and then he finds out about Sara(h) and settles down to playing guitar at birthdays, and it jumped forward to the MC taking her to school like he does a little bit into this version. There was no criminal backstory for MC/Lennon. Chloe was never named.

Other changes:
  • Sara's name was "Sarah" in the previous version.
  • The sandbox/free roam elements were completely absent, those are brand-new for this version.
  • The introduction with the MC and Sara at the MC's brother's grave, followed by them moving/driving while the MC reminisces and sets up the plot, was not present in 1.0 at all.
  • Lauren (beach girl) is completely new.
  • Hanmol (school girl near park) is completely new. (This name might be wrong, since I found it in the scene's progress variable.)
  • Sara(h)'s friends at home have completely changed. Old version was two girls with black ponytails, new version is four girls with much more distinctive looks.
Besides the unnamed/no-speaker-var characters mentioned above who were removed, the following characters (who did have speaker vars) were all removed:
  • c = Charlotte, wealthy blonde client of the MC, Alisa/Alek's mother.
  • ali = Alisa, Charlotte's daughter and Alek's twin, blonde guitar student of the MC's.
  • ale = Alek, Charlotte's son and Alisa's twin.
  • so = Sophie, did not appear yet and had only a speaker var.
Other characters who were mentioned in 1.0 but aren't now:
  • Charlotte's wealthy mother was mentioned.
  • Sara(h)'s bio-mom was mentioned.

• Hey there
Reactions: Lerd0