RPGM Completed I Fight for Glory...and Her Naughty Videos [Final] [Wandowando]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

Maowe

May 7, 2020
most ridiculous skill ever seen from mc
:KEK: :KEK:
Like that one manga, guy was ntr'd then he gets killed then restarts before the cucking, but every time it restarts it was a new guy cucking him. Until he finally snaps and fucks his girl then kills himself saying he cucked himself or his previous self...

DanPappo

Oct 10, 2020
Like that one manga, guy was ntr'd then he gets killed then restarts before the cucking, but every time it restarts it was a new guy cucking him. Until he finally snaps and fucks his girl then kills himself saying he cucked himself or his previous self...
Ok... LINK?

Reactions: Troqu

Moaoses

Dec 3, 2020
Great concept, but can never get the graphics to actually show during the scenes. Not sure if a bad download or what, but this is after multiple downloads/re-installs :cry:

Reactions: son1432

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Anyone knows if Wandowando has a page, not even cien but maybe a bog or even twitter account, i kind of like their SRPG games, even if i wish they did more with the endings, and wanna check if their next game will be another like it.

Or even if they will release a new game before the end of the year.

Reactions: Re'BusBus

Loro

Jun 29, 2017
How to fix the game? There are no 2D art in the game, just text
I was going to ask this, too. Somehow, the very first video I got for free is the only one working. All others I bought don't show CG, only text. Is this supposed to be like this?

Reactions: son1432

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Wow... I didn't want to believe that a game could be as hot garbage as some of the people here were saying...

But it's really total hot garbage. One of those 'I pretty much regret downloading this' sort of situations.

Now, while I wouldn't pay money for time-waster shovelware, because I don't like encouraging that sort of business model, I'd still normally call a game an ok time-waster if it was such a thing. However, this game isn't that. The gameplay is just tacked on to waste the player's time, because it has no impact or consequence on anything except the rate at which you can acquire the scenes.

It's literally just a gallery with a bunch of unnecessary extra steps, and there's barely any effort put in said scenes.

Man, if I didn't have a bit of a soft-soft for the art-style, janky though it is, I probably wouldn't be tempted to keep checking out this circle's games... :/

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes