Unity Completed I Got a Millenary Cat [Final] [CatBellUnion]

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes
Aug 22, 2021
After trying the most recent build, I was able to complete the game in around 3 hours without encountering any major bugs.

It is definitely still rough around the edges, and the minigames are still quite annoying to slog through, but the grind is almost worth it for the artwork.

Both the pixel animations as she wanders around the house and animated h scenes are great. There appear to be 5 scenes to unlock total, though I cant say there arent more (you can keep leveling after the main story).

The worst part of this game, the sushi minigame, can become trivial after some practice. Once you get the hang of it enough to not screw more than a few up per run, switch to the night shift and double your income. I was able to reliably make 1500 moola per game for this, which is about 1/5 of the cash you need to beat the entire game.

Oct 10, 2019
After trying the most recent build, I was able to complete the game in around 3 hours without encountering any major bugs.

It is definitely still rough around the edges, and the minigames are still quite annoying to slog through, but the grind is almost worth it for the artwork.

Both the pixel animations as she wanders around the house and animated h scenes are great. There appear to be 5 scenes to unlock total, though I cant say there arent more (you can keep leveling after the main story).

The worst part of this game, the sushi minigame, can become trivial after some practice. Once you get the hang of it enough to not screw more than a few up per run, switch to the night shift and double your income. I was able to reliably make 1500 moola per game for this, which is about 1/5 of the cash you need to beat the entire game.
The money is not a problem with cheat engine, but just for curiousity is the minigame better with the mouse or with the keyboard?

Still I am happy that at least it is playable now, I will have to try it later.

Yurushia

May 14, 2018

should i re download the game in op or only download latest patch?

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
The money is not a problem with cheat engine, but just for curiousity is the minigame better with the mouse or with the keyboard?

Still I am happy that at least it is playable now, I will have to try it later.
Minigame 100% better with mouse. Keyboard is just slow and not good.

should i re download the game in op or only download latest patch?
OP is not updated, so just dowload latest version from Darkdeads post.

Kyrlex

Jul 10, 2022
Minigame was really doable on Xbox controller. Game is pretty short and you only need to do the minigame a few times. After hitting 5 on everything (cooking maxes at 4?) there isn't much to do

Darkdeads

May 1, 2020
1 November 2022

Update
Update 1.40+
TEST.png
There are no official patch notes available for this build.

An update was detected, but we have no official patch notes for it besides the list of changed files in 1 depot.

• Modified – I got a millenary cat_Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp.dll (+1.00 KiB)
  • Modified – I got a millenary cat_Data/globalgamemanagers
  • Modified – I got a millenary cat_Data/globalgamemanagers.assets
  • Modified – I got a millenary cat_Data/level1
  • Modified – I got a millenary cat_Data/level11 (+40 B)
  • Modified – I got a millenary cat_Data/level13 (+40 B)
  • Modified – I got a millenary cat_Data/level2 (+472 B)
  • Modified – I got a millenary cat_Data/resources.assets
  • Modified – I got a millenary cat_Data/sharedassets1.assets
  • Modified – I got a millenary cat_Data/sharedassets11.assets (+744 B)
  • Modified – I got a millenary cat_Data/sharedassets11.assets.resS (+4.74 MiB)
  • Modified – I got a millenary cat_Data/sharedassets13.assets (+4.31 KiB)
  • Modified – I got a millenary cat_Data/sharedassets13.assets.resS (+29.16 MiB)
  • Modified – I got a millenary cat_Data/sharedassets2.assets (-8 B)
  • Manifest ID changed –
DOWNLOAD

kevin9632541

Aug 5, 2021
I got a millenary cat v1.4.1 BUILD.9895384 (2022.11.08)

Update 1.4.1 ver

Optimization:
☆After watching the ending, the cat will become very hard to starve, making it easy for players who want to idle.

☆When starting the game for the first time, the system language of the player's computer will be automatically selected

☆Added more information UI about the magic level display above the cat grass

BUG fix:
☆Fixed the problem that some players could not go home in the working scene

Last edited:

Uzur123

Jan 23, 2020
Guys, I can not understand what exactly is needed to raise the relationship?
Do not lead to hunger, occasionally pat on the head and wait. As soon as the status of sympathy hits the limit, fill the second line of "energy" (vulgar scenes).

There is no particular point in raising sympathy above level 5, nothing new will appear in the game.

Reactions: DOLLX23

Aule

Sep 3, 2017
Are H scenes locked forever after the ending and it's just a normal cat that walk around the house? Or it's possible to invite the girl back?

DrDownload000

Dec 22, 2020
Guys, after she leaves and we got a white cat, is there something else to do? is that all?
What's the peeper mode i'm looking post above ? is that something we must get to see only the H-scenes already seen?

UPDATE: After waiting for a bit with the white cat, our waifu appears a bit later and enables Peeper Mode. Will update my comment until reaching out the end of this wholesome story.

Last edited:

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
Cute game and all, but those mouth "movements" are really unnerving xD
They look like the twitching legs of a dying spider.

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
Could we get a better download to the updates. The first pages are still the initial release. And darkdead and kevins files are ether missing files or take hours to download if they don't just fail. Kevins pixledrain just drops to 0 b/s constantly. Its insane. I have tried so many times and they just keep crapping out mid way. Highest I have gotten to is 198 mb of 277 and then it just sits there The initial release is just unplayable with bugs and no mouse controls. But after hours of attempting to download its just looking like this wont happen. Anyone got the 1.4.1 build and a actual download?

May 8, 2017
Could we get a better download to the updates. The first pages are still the initial release. And darkdead and kevins files are ether missing files or take hours to download if they don't just fail. Kevins pixledrain just drops to 0 b/s constantly. Its insane. I have tried so many times and they just keep crapping out mid way. Highest I have gotten to is 198 mb of 277 and then it just sits there The initial release is just unplayable with bugs and no mouse controls. But after hours of attempting to download its just looking like this wont happen. Anyone got the 1.4.1 build and a actual download?
I don't know about a 1.4.1 build but rpdl has a version 1.0 .

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes