Unity Completed I Got a Millenary Cat [Final] [CatBellUnion]

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

CYFire

Feb 8, 2018
[Final] and [Completed] my ass.
Yeah she's cute and kudos for the voice actor, but it's buggy as hell when everyone and their cat get stuck at the end of H-scene and the button mashing is that shit. Ever heard of a mouse, cat?

Edit: Cooking mini game also ends in plating can't be completed for softlock...

Last edited:

BonkToHJail

May 21, 2022
Game somewhat interesting but bugs and uncomfortable controls kinda kills the joy. Still hope it will be fixed :)

DeltaAir

Jun 16, 2018
Edit: Cooking mini game also ends in plating can't be completed for softlock...
You need to go to the sauces sub/switch menu to complete/finish the dish. But yes, at the end of the 1st H-Sceen you legit can not advance any more. I've tried this with an xbox controller and keyboard. It just won't advance after that for any way that I've found so far other than killing the game and booting back up which makes you lose all progress.

The fact that this is in the opening part of the game tells me they likely have gotten a lot of refund request via steam for it already since its way under the 2 hour refund mark.

May 9, 2020
It looks like a good game. But the game defeats itself by having a bad "Go to Work" mini-game that doesn't even look like it makes any sense, and the controls are terrible, even if you could remap the controls for your own personal customization the mini-game for MC to do his "job" at "work" is still extremely tedious and boring even if you got good at doing the mini-game.

Bad control mechanics and pointless/ meaningless/ tedious mini-games. That's literally all it takes to ruin a game that looks like it'd be really good.

There was another game that looked like it was really good, the controls were fine, but the addition of a mini-game to do simple tasks such as fishing/ cooking with the use of randomized button mashing combinations ruined the experience.

I get why game developers do things like that. They want to be innovative and make their game stand out and be more interesting. For most games, such things aren't necessary and you just wish the developer hadn't done it.

For this game, the mini-game is fine but it loses its interest and appeal very quickly. Made it very difficult to understand the first time through.

Reactions: SilverSteve

DommySalami

Feb 14, 2022
It looks like a good game. But the game defeats itself by having a bad "Go to Work" mini-game that doesn't even look like it makes any sense, and the controls are terrible, even if you could remap the controls for your own personal customization the mini-game for MC to do his "job" at "work" is still extremely tedious and boring even if you got good at doing the mini-game.

Bad control mechanics and pointless/ meaningless/ tedious mini-games. That's literally all it takes to ruin a game that looks like it'd be really good.

There was another game that looked like it was really good, the controls were fine, but the addition of a mini-game to do simple tasks such as fishing/ cooking with the use of randomized button mashing combinations ruined the experience.

I get why game developers do things like that. They want to be innovative and make their game stand out and be more interesting. For most games, such things aren't necessary and you just wish the developer hadn't done it.

For this game, the mini-game is fine but it loses its interest and appeal very quickly. Made it very difficult to understand the first time through.
Yha, the work system sucks

Zephiroth

May 30, 2017
I also got the freeze within the 1st H scene and progressed by reopening the game. Now it freezes in the 2nd Dialogue (about giving her a name) and that scene doesn't seem to save as "completed" when exiting and reopening the game.. So I seem to be stuck at that point.. Any workarounds for that?
I also had issues using the keyboard progressing through text before. Worked with a controller. But that stuck dialogue and scene problems seem to be a seperate problem.

Fra_

Dec 22, 2021
I'm stuck here it won't let me continue with the dialogues and scenes and nothing.
I will have to close the game, anyone can help me fix this?
Sus.png

shadowburn

Mar 19, 2019
How does this game come out THIS buggy. Even one test playthrough you'll most certainly run into a soft lock 15mins in

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
ALT+shift in Windows toggles language, swaps y to z and "messes" with every .-?<>
i disabled that after i fucked myself over in a ranked match

I'm thinking its not a softlock but they simply forgot to put down the check for keyboard input at the end of sex scenes.

Aug 22, 2021
The art for this game is extremely promising, but the bugs and minigame grind make it utterly unplayable.

A shame really. I hope someone makes a hack for money generation so the majority of us can see the rest of the game...

Jun 18, 2018
The sushi minigame ruined the game. Extremely tedious while all the prices are very high and the mini game pays very little. With how much time you are supposed to spend on sushi, the fish might as well become fishgirls and you fuck the fish. Forget the cat.

Darkdeads

May 1, 2020
View attachment 2086848

Overview:
You bring home a wounded kitten and raise her... One day she takes on a human form!
"I got a millenary cat” is a placement game in which you can observe the life of a cat girl.
She watches TV, sleeps, bathes... You can even make food for the cat girl.
You can even make food for the cat girl to eat. Gradually, the cat girl will start to develop some feelings for you....​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-07
Release Date: 2022-10-07
Developer: CatBellUnion
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2086849 View attachment 2086850 View attachment 2086851 View attachment 2086855 View attachment 2086856 View attachment 2086857 View attachment 2086858 View attachment 2086860 View attachment 2086861

11 October 2022

Update

There are no official patch notes available for this build.

An update was detected, but we have no official patch notes for it besides the list of changed files in 1 depot.

• Modified – I got a millenary cat_Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp.dll
  • Modified – I got a millenary cat_Data/globalgamemanagers
  • Modified – I got a millenary cat_Data/resources.assets
  • Manifest ID changed –
DOWNLOAD

Reactions: BaasB and ColorWolf
2.20 star(s) 5 Votes