Unity Completed I Got a Millenary Cat [Final] [CatBellUnion]

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

GooM314

Mar 11, 2020
same and while this isnt too bad cause closing the game still saves as finished with the H,
when you start cooking for her you cant continue from there either and thus the game is softlocked. if you dont feed her, no progression is made. and you cant cook for her.
so yeah :/

cooking is annoying but i figured it out, so when you complete the dish literally plate anything it doesn't matter as the score is from the mini game, then press 'W' to paint (literly just a dot) then esc.
what ever you cooked can be found in the sub tabs in the feed menu and you can feed it to her.

Still main issue is the FUCKING BLOW JOB THAT BREAKS THE GAME, can't believe i almost bought the game on steam.

ShinEternos

Aug 4, 2022
it looked like a good game, but this sushi mini game is horrible, not to mention you have to use the keyboard in everything which makes it even worse

Reactions: Fckthmll

Inaros.

Aug 25, 2020
about the minigame you can use the controller, i can get about 1200 - 1500 in one minigame
or you can just use cheat engine to hack the money
play with keyboard feel like torture to be fair

CptFckBeard

Nov 14, 2019
The game needs mouse controls and fixed H scenes. It's got super good looking scenes you just cant progress past the final dialogue of them.

Wevo

Aug 14, 2020
nice concept, terrible interactions....and yeah you need to restart the game after sex scene.

Lune44

Apr 9, 2019
same i get stuck there everytime and havent found a way around it
The game needs mouse controls and fixed H scenes. It's got super good looking scenes you just cant progress past the final dialogue of them.
I get stuck in the end of H-scene and plating the dish what is the solution
And everyone else talking about the game softlocking (too lazy find all the posts :LOL:) after H scenes, I discovered that oddly enough the game won't softlock if you use a controller. I use Xbox controller so I'm not sure if that is the case for non-Xinput controllers but it did resolve the issue in my case

Oct 10, 2019
And everyone else talking about the game softlocking (too lazy find all the posts :LOL:) after H scenes, I discovered that oddly enough the game won't softlock if you use a controller. I use Xbox controller so I'm not sure if that is the case for non-Xinput controllers but it did resolve the issue in my case
Tried controller did not work,
maybe because it is a PS3 controller,
still softlocked

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes