Unity Completed I Got a Millenary Cat [Final] [CatBellUnion]

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
Does anyone find themselves stuck on the final dialogue box of a H-scene? Can't seem to progress it without closing the game
same and while this isnt too bad cause closing the game still saves as finished with the H,
when you start cooking for her you cant continue from there either and thus the game is softlocked. if you dont feed her, no progression is made. and you cant cook for her.
so yeah :/

Reactions: Kazuto Tensai

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
So reading reviews here controls suck so how the hell did a shit UI and controls make it on Steam?

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
So reading reviews here controls suck so how the hell did a shit UI and controls make it on Steam?
The primary issue is the lack of mouse input and it looks as though, for some wild reason, the dev decided to design a lot of the interface elements as though it supports mouse input. To the point of having a taskbar with faux search box, windows with minimize, maximize and close buttons...

It's not so much a bad game, it actually seems OK so I can see why it got on Steam, it's just subtly* awful UX design. I imagine will be a decent game if the dev fixes that aspect.

*by subtly I mean it wouldn't be immediately apparent until you actually started trying to use it, the end result is... not subtle.

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Man I sure love doing the same work mini-game 8000 times. It feels like there's maybe 30 minutes of actual content in the game, and the rest is padding to get it past the 2 hour Steam refund window.

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes