• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

I have an idea for a game about Femdom/Cuckold...

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I agree that, in general, most subs/masochists find the cuck's point of view closer to home and therefore more exciting.

Having said that, since most manager and sim games are way less personal when it comes to the "MC", the identity of the protagonist or manager is way less important too. IMO, what matters in manager/sim games is that the scenes and dynamics that are created in the game are exciting. A mistress managing a business of slaves and paypigs makes sense and it could lead to lots of varied and exciting content.
Hmmm, this is interesting. I don't play many management sims, but I understand your point.

If I was playing a femdom management sim................ Deep down.......... Reaching deep down inside........ I'd prefer to be the mistress's assistant then. So when firing up this game, it may ask:

"Do you want to play as the Mistress or her male protagonist assistant?"

If you play as her male protagonist assistant, then you can still help her manage everything, but also feel the closeness of being dommed by her and any other mistresses', so we're taking care of two birds with one stone potentially? But, if this does happen, wouldn't the player feel jealousy that mistress is domming others?

EDIT: Hmmm, I'm going to constantly think about playing a management game where you control the mistress. Hmmmm. What kinky ideas can come from this? You bear witness to her domming submissive males, but you wouldn't truly feel that closeness with the mistress, or would you? Hmmm. This needs to be heavily thought out IMO, more feedback from others could help.

EDIT: So to clarify, I'm team MC male protagonist, while the OP, and I think you even are team MC female protagonist, nothing wrong with that, discussing the eroticism stemming from both perspectives would be prudent, which one would truly be more of a turn on for the target audience? Who precisely is the target audience?

Reactions: slider

slider

Jul 14, 2017
The idea of being the dominatrix's assistant is indeed valid and, depending on what the business is, could work well. A sub MC could do some business managing (hiring domes, buying equipment, etc), participate in booking BDSM sessions or doing online findom (maybe catfishing as the mistress). Having to surrender all the profits and credit towards the mistress could add a layer of eroticism too.

Despite this, if said business is about doing "hands on" (interactive player wise) BDSM sessions, it could break the immersion if a sub MC is somehow directing the mistress.

Reactions: hakarlman

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I don't understand what the problem is. When I was noticed I was unable to find any cuckquean content I took matters into my own hands and created a cuckquean game.

Reactions: Choo-choo

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Always create games you would like to see.

If you feel like there aren't many games doing what you want then that's even more reason to do it. That's how people uncover unexplored niches in the first place.

In the end there is not much to give an opinion on, make a demo or initial version if you want more concrete opinions, most people won't even be able to understand your idea unless they see it.

An idea alone means nothing, every idea can work or not work, what matters is how you implemented those ideas. Give the same script to different directors and the results will not be the same.

Reactions: ChaosOpen