I have an important question regarding my game! ABOUT 3D Characters

Cyberlligen

Nov 16, 2020
Hello, I recently started developing an Erotica game as it is my first experience of this kind, I developed games on the Unity engine before and I have very good programming experience, but I have a very big problem and I thought it would be better to put it here as my first post on this site .

The problem is that I cannot find the right place for design 3D characters and high-resolution girls' characters, I'm really not good at 3D modeling and I was looking for any program or tool that helps me create beautiful 3D characters. Like the characters I'll associate with this POST. Thank you in advance.

I would be very thankful. if I got some advice from you guys.

536390_1_2.jpg 68597_1.jpg 391403_9_4.jpg 734783_734754_1594103118369.png
Pictures were taken from some of the newly released games...

watdapakisdis

Aug 24, 2016
Most adult games use DAZ figures. Get DAZ Studio, download DAZ assets found in the forum, and use the Unity bridge to use stuff in your preferred platform.

Reactions: Cyberlligen

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
Yeah, I wish there was the Blender bridge when I started to use DAZ because of the models 2 years ago.

Last edited:

Phanex

under a black flag we shall sail
Mar 16, 2020
Last edited:

Cyberlligen

Nov 16, 2020
Hello, I recently started developing an Erotica game as it is my first experience of this kind, I developed games on the Unity engine before and I have very good programming experience, but I have a very big problem and I thought it would be better to put it here as my first post on this site .

The problem is that I cannot find the right place for design 3D characters and high-resolution girls' characters, I'm really not good at 3D modeling and I was looking for any program or tool that helps me create beautiful 3D characters. Like the characters I'll associate with this POST. Thank you in advance.

I would be very thankful. if I got some advice from you guys.

925752_536390_1_2.jpg 925755_68597_1.jpg
925756_391403_9_4.jpg 925799_734783_734754_1594103118369.png

Pictures were taken from some of the newly released games...

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
So what do you suggest for me?
Honestly Das Studio 3D program sux... grossly. But also honestly I don't know how Unity will work with Daz models - theyare not simple and using 3rd party addons (like genitals from Renderotica)... I have no idea. So maybe you can try the bridge with Unity if it is your program but download some renderotica genitals from here and see if they will work properly when imported to Unity.
Of course you can try Daz program too - but be ready to spend hours even for the simplest scene. And if you decide to try Daz maybe you decide to find and use older version - not the last 4.14 because a lot of people complains it's buggy (I still use 4.11).

• Red Heart

Cyberlligen

Nov 16, 2020
Honestly Das Studio 3D program sux... grossly. But also honestly I don't know how Unity will work with Daz models - theyare not simple and using 3rd party addons (like genitals from Renderotica)... I have no idea. So maybe you can try the bridge with Unity if it is your program but download some renderotica genitals from here and see if they will work properly when imported to Unity.
Of course you can try Daz program too - but be ready to spend hours even for the simplest scene. And if you decide to try Daz maybe you decide to find and use older version - not the last 4.14 because a lot of people complains it's buggy (I still use 4.11).
Well, I now understand that I can use Daz, but I don't understand what Unity Bridge is? Is it a program for 3D designs or what?
And thank u so MUCH

Cyberlligen

Nov 16, 2020
Ok, I understand everything now, Daz has a bridge to Unity so I can use my models with Unity! This sounds great, but are there alternatives to Daz?

Deleted member 1121028

Dec 28, 2018
Ok, I understand everything now, Daz has a bridge to Unity so I can use my models with Unity! This sounds great, but are there alternatives to Daz?
You can't use Daz model/textures in Unity without a fair shake of tunning, mesh or texture wise. It's a game engine not a full blown rendering engine! It will only lead to disaster.

Meanwhile if you're not half braindead:

01.jpg 02.png

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
You can't use Daz model/textures in Unity without a fair shake of tunning, mesh or texture wise. It's a game engine not a full blown rendering engine! It will only lead to disaster.

Meanwhile if you're not half braindead:

View attachment 909620 View attachment 909621
Not sure what you mean. Under scenes I mean real scenes and the time needed to create those complex scenes, not just rendering some girl sitting.

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
There is a 3D program called iClone, but I think Daz offers much more stuff to the users.

Deleted member 1121028

Dec 28, 2018
Not sure what you mean. Under scenes I mean real scenes and the time needed to create those complex scenes, not just rendering some girl sitting.
It was the 'simplest scene' taking hours but now it's 'complex' one lol.
Oh and please share, as long it fits my vram. I'm under impression you have no idea what you're talking about.

Reactions: Maviarab

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
It was the 'simplest scene' taking hours but now it's 'complex' one lol.
Oh and please share, as long it fits my vram. I'm under impression you have no idea what you're talking about.
Who exxatly is talking about the rendering? It is about creating the scenes - maybe you don't know - to render something you have to compose it first. And my "simplest" scenes are about 10 times more complex then your scene. And as the OP asks about a game which presumes there will be very few scenes like yours.

Deleted member 1121028

Dec 28, 2018
Who exxatly is talking about the rendering? It is about creating the scenes - maybe you don't know - to render something you have to compose it first. And my "simplest" scenes are about 10 times more complex then your scene. And as the OP asks about a game which presumes there will be very few scenes like yours.
'10 times more complex' like it gonna change anything.
Sweet jesus how far you are in your own ass?
I give up, you have no idea what you're talking about.
gghf tho

Reactions: Maviarab