Others - Completed - I, In the Debt Hell, Picked Up a Runaway High Schoolgirl Who Obeys Me [v2024.05.17] [Kebab Reverie]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Yeeeeeep

Well, the game isn't bad, the only problem that i have was with crashes in a particular scene, odk why but this limited my experience. So I'm giving 4 stars, can be a compatibility error in my PC...
    The art in beautifull, the game is short and the plot is simple (but works)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Yui Ikoma

The story is very cliché, and you can find it in many other Japanese works nowadays. but even so, many aspects presented by the developer can still provide a great gaming experience.

The dubbing is really good, the CG art is also good (although personally I don't like the outfits of the two main heroines), and also the pixel animation is satisfying.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Racc_11

Fine game overall, just nothing mind blowing.
    The NTR is super avoidable, which is good for some, me included. It's super easy to just not be a creepy weirdo and get the best ending and the best scenes (in my opinion).
    The actual "interactive" sex scenes are really whatever- it's kinda hard to tell what's going on due to model size and the pixel art style; the detailed CG images on the other hand are very nice. A lot of good feet stuff! The protagonist being a blank grey blob is disappointing, especially since he has such a small pecker.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

kazralinux

It was a fine ''game'' first impresion it looked like NTR legend o game like that but is more like a visual novel.
    now the desings are good but notingh from another world. And the VA is great so far.
    Now the issue here is he lack of content an scenes and the fact that there is no good ending and the game is full of bugs with the translation like game freezes or black screens.
    Then there is the engings. endig 4 is just NTR and ending 2 its also NTR but more good for the player the other two are like good endings but they are bad. History is fine but just that. still meh wank meh game still kinda recomended. 4/10 (Sorry for my bad english)
  5. 4.00 star(s)

PandiStelle

quick game that's actually a visual novel. Decent animations and there's voice acting. Story isn't anything ground breaking but at least has some branch points that feel different from one another. Very short game worth the time to complete at least one ending.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Lancelot49

Excellent game if you are the kind of person who likes to see girls being fucked by things similar to penises but that look more like imaginary and semi-transparent beings.
    I, personally, am sick of that format, but the game is well made...I'm not going to argue with that.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Comrade BLin

A small game but good story, i like it.
    The dev got potential, hope they can improve it over time and make an even better game.
    The girl at the shop doesn't deserve to be treated like that in END 1 dammit!
    She might not rich but she's definitely a keeper for life.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

609ano609

Good game with some good art and a banger start for a new developer.

It's not perfect by any means. Its a bit short and some mechanics i would like from the game are missing. Like dressin the girl up and diciding what to buy and stuff like that.

Also it would be nice to save at choices.

Big plus for a nice translation tho.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

xerath9

Super short but I'm a sucker for good pixel art and voiced. It plays almost like a sandbox with you roaming every day but there's only set events and sex scenes. Also why is armpit sex the first scene lol
  10. 5.00 star(s)

FoolishTrxsh

Lovely story when going for the good ending route, I was hoping for some more CGs of their reunion after the time skip.

Felt like the other girl deserved a few more scenes as well when going for her ending. Having an option to romance both girls would definitely seal the deal, even tho I'm content with just the main girl's story.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

kidlat020

a staggering 4/5 for me.

can easily beaten in 1 hour. I've spent way worse on 1 hour on other stuff than this, like a laggy game that you can't play at all...

story is short, but even then has more content for a short time frame.

also is it just me or are game styles like this are getting fewer and fewer? don't listen to those that say art is bad. honestly I can't remember the last time I played this kind of game style.

note: there's a scene in the game where it will lock you out of the game. this happens on day 6 when the thugs requests something out of you and your main girl. important to save at that point, change language to japanese, get past the part where the game freezes and go back to english.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

dreminh

very short game for a price of 6$ and this is the first game from this dev i must say this is pretty good , a "runway girl" game with good art and a decent doujishi plot i rate this game good , too short and only last like 7 days ingame even so this is pretty much a flash game
  13. 4.00 star(s)

saitemaru

the freezing bug aside, this is a nice little game
    it feels a bit too short though
    if they stretch the game to 2 weeks or 1 month and let us pimp the other girl too, it'd be perfect

but yeah, while it was a short-lived fun, it was still fun
    7/10
    rounded up to 4/5 since i'm biased toward pixel art animation
  14. 3.00 star(s)

The Onion

In short, this game have potential but can't use most of it

While the arts are ok and above average CGs, it just that and nothing too crazy or creative

The part the game waste actually the plot and story, not that I say it bad, it just waste the really good set up the game have.

You guys can read other review for detail because I only want to write a fast review from my perspective
  15. 4.00 star(s)

Darkrus

Gameplay Hour: About 2 hours.
    I didn't go through all the dialogue choice so I may not know every consequence.
    I just go through ending 1,2 and 4, so might missed.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

16. 3.00 star(s)

Kayin

It was super promising, both Female characters are attractive and have distinct personnality.
    The premise is also good, and the CG are way better than I expected.

But everything else fall flat.

The Pixel Art, while good, have no variation. That means there's only one variation for each scene, and you'll see that scene one time only (aside from free mode).

The game give you the illusion of a progression system with money and "Justice", but that's all that is: an illusion.

Money doesn't matter, you'll get what you need depending on the choice you make.
    Justice is just a "cheat" that show you what choice you should take for the different endings.

This game would have been a 5 Star, easily, if more polish and more thought would have been put into it, and more content.

What a shame. Oh well, that's how it is.

TLDR: Great game for short fap, one time only, no replay value. Great CG, everything else is mid.
  17. 2.00 star(s)

Trickstar

After playing through the 4 endings, I gotta say this was underwhelming, the sex animations are single looped and kinda boring, the game is way to short and a lot of content is not expanded upon as well. The story is also a little ridiculous as if you chose to do the the video for the mob the mc all of a sudden just becomes and asshole to everyone on that route including the convience store girl for literally zero reason (even when she offers to help with his debt with money which is literally the whole point). The rest of the story isn't really logical either as in the good route the girl just suddenly is allowed to have money to help the mc even though when she left her parents blocked her credit card as she said and more.

Overall it's decent for a quick fap but thats it. If this game dropped the convenience store girl (who has literally zero story beside she likes the mc and wants to be his pet for some reason) and focused entirely on the main girl and the debt and streaming etc and made the game longer while expanding on those premises it would of been way better imo.
  18. 3.00 star(s)

ehendu

On the one hand, the basic gameplay and story are decent. The pixel art is about what you'd expect for pixel art. And there are a couple of CGs. Not a lot, but an okay amount for a game that's predominantly pixel art.

The biggest issue is the controls... They decided to make it a keyboard controlled, WASD game. Which by itself is fine. But, there's nothing for you to do with that. It's a very linear game with near-zero map reason to interact with the map except when explicitly made to interact with the map, but you're forced to slowly walk around.

What could be 5 seconds of clicking to go from apartment to the store for your mandatory part time job is instead a solid 30 seconds of moving the guy there. Then after the brief bit of conversation with your coworker, 30 seconds slowly making your way back home.

Basically, the game makes you feel like you're moving the mouse cursor with your keyboard instead of the mouse. Which is just really bad design.

A solid 4/5 story and art for the short and simple game it is. But needless dragged out by bad controls that drags it down to 3/5.
  19. 3.00 star(s)

Take a Nap

The game itself is not bad. I can see the potential of being a longer story line, but the game made relationship of MCs so weird and awkward. Because of that, the game are extremely short. The scenes is quite broing because they are just a loop animation, also very few, and no CG. If you come to see a long game and enjoyable story, this game not suitable for you, at all. But as a instant-noodle game, it quite playable.
  20. 4.00 star(s)

latrop16

I like the game, it's well done and has awesome "pixel" art.
    It's a pretty short game, but you have few choices that you can explore to achieve different outcomes. For the short playtime it's good enough.

My main critique points are:
    - Scenes aren't very sexy, it's always single movement loops and you barley see the scene duo to it's small size
    - I personally find that MC/men as "placeholder"/"crash dummy" weird and it destroy a bit the atmosphere for me. I find generic characters better
    - Forcing the player to run left and right while there isn't really reason to roam freely is a waste of time and basically the main reason why I don't want to replay the game to see all endings