Others - Completed - I, In the Debt Hell, Picked Up a Runaway High Schoolgirl Who Obeys Me [v2024.05.17] [Kebab Reverie]

1. 4.00 star(s)

latrop16

I like the game, it's well done and has awesome "pixel" art.
    It's a pretty short game, but you have few choices that you can explore to achieve different outcomes. For the short playtime it's good enough.

My main critique points are:
    - Scenes aren't very sexy, it's always single movement loops and you barley see the scene duo to it's small size
    - I personally find that MC/men as "placeholder"/"crash dummy" weird and it destroy a bit the atmosphere for me. I find generic characters better
    - Forcing the player to run left and right while there isn't really reason to roam freely is a waste of time and basically the main reason why I don't want to replay the game to see all endings
  2. 5.00 star(s)

maquim01

Play being a good person, the good ending is worth it. It's a simple and quick game. Basically you just have to go to work and come home... And of course make choices. I beat the entire game in about 50 minutes and I can say that it is cool, the scenes are few, but they are beautiful and the characters are good.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Caloriekiller

Pretty good game. Haven't finished it yet but the art style is really good if you liked NTR Legend or Ntraholic you will like this one too. There is no grind and the dialog is decent no unnecessary bs.