VN Ren'Py Abandoned I Like It Big [Demo Fix] [DonApple]

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
Give something for the choices. There's a hug or no hug at the start, but there's no hugging scene or any visible difference if you hug or no hug. The only meaningful choice at the moment is the classic "peek or knock" option but that still doesn't provide that much.

Also the text speed option at the moment is broken, it works on some texts while not for others. It's interesting that is the first time I've seen this problem in a ren'py game.

Also the game so far is about naming your mother and 2 sisters and basicly saying 'hi' to them. It needs some backstory (who the hell are the MC, where did he come from, why was he away? etc..), and some story.

It could be good but to judge anything it needs some meaningfull content and some working animations, scenes.

Also I wouldn't really use these stockphoto backgrounds but rather original ones everybody prefers that.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Incesrt partch or??? only change name because when mom said hey sister go see jr is really strange

Reactions: _Roxas_

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I've seen short .01 demo's but jeez you barely introduced the family. Thats not even a tech demo really. Try to put at least some modicrum of effort in before posting your patreon. Show me you actually have some desire to make a game on its own merits and not for a patreon cash grab.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I like big body parts too ... Does the guy have a cock as long and as think as his arms ? :p lol :D
A far question, though i don't know the answer as i'm Dloading the demo as we speak.
It could certainly lead to a lot of humor or drama, to have such a size queen magnet of a dong.
Incidentally, Dong Long is my goto name when playing Honey Select kind of asian looking dudes. :ROFLMAO:

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
A far question, though i don't know the answer as i'm Dloading the demo as we speak.
It could certainly lead to a lot of humor or drama, to have such a size queen magnet of a dong.
Incidentally, Dong Long is my goto name when playing Honey Select kind of asian looking dudes. :ROFLMAO:
"Dong Long"? ... Why not Long Dong Silver? ..lol.. j/k :p
When I play games that have long, thick, or/and extreme dick size, and the game allows you to choose a name; I call myself: "Big Dick" :D LOL

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
"Dong Long"? ... Why not Long Dong Silver? ..lol.. j/k :p
For a pseudo-chinese bonus to go with the asian-looking dudes. Sometimes Dong Long Wang or some variation.

When I play games that have long, thick, or/and extreme dick size, and the game allows you to choose a name; I call myself: "Big Dick" :D LOL
For me it depends on moment: Willie Johnson, Ian Mykock, Dick Long and some other great, equally dignified ones. :ROFLMAO: