Unity - Abandoned - I Love My Job - Teacher Lounge Edition [v0.2.1] [Hunni Bubbi]

1. 2.00 star(s)

SonaraFox

First impression was that I liked the game. The modeling is very simple which isn't new in the hentai scene, especially in western content, but I did like the more cartoonish world with the heavy bold lines around everything. Past first impressions, however, the game crumbles instantly.

The sex scenes are pretty lukewarm. Its the same few positions across all the girls and even more so it's a drawn out minigame in a first person view which doesn't serve certain positions very well in terms of appeal. The minigame itself is very straight forward but also just boring going back and forth with speed until you find the sweet spot and then repeat.

You don't need me to tell you about the basketball minigame when everyone is complaining about it. It's horribly designed and just doesn't work. The trajectory of the ball is far too straight and trying to figure out how the fuck to loft it is near impossible with the physics engine. Angle and power are just too difficult to judge because there really isnt any point of reference when it comes to making shots. It's just hail mary and hope it works or cheating the system by finding a consistent spot, angle, and power to huck the ball high enough to give you time to run to a spot before the ball enters the net.

The world is pretty fucked in terms of size. The sprint energy is far too low for how massive the school is. Went looking for the aphrodisiac plant and went the wrong way and ended up spending 10 minutes following the outskirts of the school fence to find it was literally right behind the cafe doors behind the school. Compared to something like Breath of the Wild or Skyrim there is one major important detail to keep in mind. If the area is big then you need to fill it with things to do and see. This place fails on both fronts because its a massive area for no reason with literally nothing to do. I get it's early access but you cant tell me you're honestly going to fill this game with 100+ npcs you can actually interact with.

Needs a ton of improvements before its worth looking into.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 229118

Reasons to play this:

Unique(or atleast rare) gameplay.
    Short.
    Easy sex.

Reasons not to play this:
    God damm basket ball mini game.
    Woman are meh.

I would recommend giving it a try because it is different from the massive amount of other games on f95zone.

Go in with low expections.
    The game is a nice little distraction if you wish to kill 30 min.