Unity Abandoned I Love My Job - Teacher Lounge Edition [v0.2.1] [Hunni Bubbi]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
s2mT+8.png

Overview:
I Love My Job - Teacher Lounge Edition is a game about a substitute teacher that was hired to take over a classroom for another teacher. Explore the school campus and interact with teachers and and see what happens next. You will soon start loving your job.​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-14
Release Date: 2019-04-23
Developer: Hunni Bubbi - -
Censored: No
Version: v0.2.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Windows: - - - -
MacOS: - - - -
Linux: - - - -

Yo4cNq.png BKfOz6.png zQKDpu.png vvZ2bj.png W84ibR.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Darknight254

Feb 19, 2018
This game's basketball mini-game is so difficult it is pointless and annoying so in my opinion, get rid of it or make it easier because if you read the dialogue she says 100 shots but you start with 75 so clear it is broken also some of the angles are so difficult that even pros would struggle.

Reactions: mat_monkey7

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I don't even know how to advance time. The gym teacher is not at the gym. The other two tasks are done.

Edit: Found out. The board in the home room. But that wasn't explained by the game.

Last edited:

Epic*

Apr 13, 2020
Kindly anyone have a save to share where all task are done before it all starts?

TIA

Th3DEAD

Jul 10, 2017
Don't bother with the baseball mini-game, i got stuck at two left. It's the same spot, on the side farest. After struggling like a bitch on those 13 others spots

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
The basketball minigame can be cheesed if you can figure out a consistent way to throw the ball in the air to land into the basket while you run to the spot needed. Looking straight up doesn't quite work but if you can find a spot and angle to throw up high enough you're golden. It's absolutely fucked either way but it's possible even if its objectively bad game design. It really needs to be reworked or removed because in its current state is absolutely awful.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes