Unity Abandoned I Love My Job - Teacher Lounge Edition [v0.2.1] [Hunni Bubbi]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

BaleniX

Feb 7, 2019
This is bullsh*t. I completed the Blonde teacher quest and nothing happend. She gave me her number, but I no have phone... The ebony quest is bugged: I can shoot the bus and the flag, but the marquee isn't change green in photo mode.

hatenonincest

Mar 14, 2018
I checked his patreon and the last post was on . I think it is safe to assume that this game has been abandoned unless the admins have some other info.

Foreplaymastaix

Jun 25, 2017
Game is pretty straightforward
The blonde wants you to mix potion once you make the potion on the left blue you should be able to make the mix
The Black girl just wants you take pitures of the bus the school sign and the flag get her camera from her room
The gym teacher everyone i see in this thread has a problem with the basketball mini game to me i didnt have that much trouble if you use the window to measure how high you need to aim and then release the ball at the right amount of strength and it goes in every time no pun intended ;) hope this little small walkthrough helps.
Also if your like me when you pick up the camera and dont know where it is in your inventory hit tab and the menu pops up.
(ps during sex scenes hit tab to be able to move the camera)

Trint

Jun 3, 2019
Game is pretty straightforward
The blonde wants you to mix potion once you make the potion on the left blue you should be able to make the mix
The Black girl just wants you take pitures of the bus the school sign and the flag get her camera from her room
The gym teacher everyone i see in this thread has a problem with the basketball mini game to me i didnt have that much trouble if you use the window to measure how high you need to aim and then release the ball at the right amount of strength and it goes in every time no pun intended ;) hope this little small walkthrough helps.
Also if your like me when you pick up the camera and dont know where it is in your inventory hit tab and the menu pops up.
(ps during sex scenes hit tab to be able to move the camera)
how are you using the window to measure the aim?

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes