Comics I Roved Out in Search of Truth and Love [Tomes 1-2-3-4] [Alexis Flower]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

aescs

Nov 25, 2017
Question: Is the extracted version you originally posted not the definitive?
It was. Before Alexis added a "Definitive Version" to his gumroad. It's mostly the same. Since it came out after my post most people prefer it. Some don't care. Choices! I'll add the missing corrections to the main post eventually. .pdf is better.

Edit: Updated. is the the definitive way to read Tome one. Since there's no end bonus pages in the .pdf :HideThePain:

Last edited:

NonPlayerCharacter

Jul 4, 2022
It was. Before Alexis added a "Definitive Version" to his gumroad. It's mostly the same. Since it came out after my post most people prefer it. Some don't care. Choices! I'll add the missing corrections to the main post eventually. .PDF is better. :)
Got it, thanks. I'd go with the PDF if Tachiyomi supported it, but if there aren't any real differences, I'll stick with your version. Thanks for that, btw.

Reactions: aescs

Yuriphoria2

Nov 25, 2017
I've been following this comic for years..

I love it. lesbian stuff is my shit. Maeryll is great. But I wish I knew what the FUCK was going on lol

Can anyone point me in the direction of some sort of plot summary? Lose the plot faster than a lottery winner loses their winnings

Reactions: Malika1234

MenmaYu

Broke as hell :3
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
That's weird, no updates yet?

EDIT: I didn't read the latest comments. :FacePalm:

Arthur Dent

Mar 31, 2020
I've been following this comic for years..

I love it. lesbian stuff is my shit. Maeryll is great. But I wish I knew what the FUCK was going on lol

Can anyone point me in the direction of some sort of plot summary? Lose the plot faster than a lottery winner loses their winnings
Unfortunately I don’t have a summary, but I did just re-read the entire story, making sure to actually read all the dialogue, and it makes way more sense overall. Like before I didn’t realize that the Crocodile from the newest chapters was the previously-betroved of the Oak Arm king. Also didn’t quite realize the importance of the Tower and how Trinity is connected to Maeryll’s mark. Is there anything in particular that’s confusing?

MenmaYu

Broke as hell :3
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I keep checking this thread once every few months or so and every time I read this I forget I'm reading smut. :unsure:
Very good art style and an ironed out story. Nnnnice. :coffee:(y)

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes