5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

samuelfon89

Oct 6, 2018
this... definitely feels unfinished. there still some bad blood between mc and antagonist. some problems between the mc and the girls that are just left there. they need to continue this but i doubt it will happen

Reactions: WOLVERINE55

kekker

May 1, 2017
Yeah I feel like this may need one more episode I mean call me an absolute degenerate, but they have character art for the 2 intelligent female zombies, but there is no scenes for degenerate scum like me.

Aug 8, 2020
Play vol. 3 of the game to know.
Vol.0 is just a fandisc, nothing fundamental (but still fun). Should be played last.
Play Vol.1 to Vol. 3 for the full story.
If you finished Volume 3, you'll know what he means. It's that they simply
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in the end of it. I'm happy with the ending in vol. 3 but I'm just left with more questions than answers, and it feels a bit rushed by not giving a thorough explanation on what happened after
aside from
interactions with the MC.

Reactions: WOLVERINE55

downloader123

May 31, 2018
The guy is actually nicer as the series progresses (in the games, haven't read the webnovel). He helps lots more people than he intended at first.

ourobr

Jan 7, 2018
this... definitely feels unfinished. there still some bad blood between mc and antagonist. some problems between the mc and the girls that are just left there. they need to continue this but i doubt it will happen
My headcanon is that
. Probably it will lead to peace and even cooperation in far future!

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
so many question yet no answer.
what happened to Dr. Makiura? I'd assume she lost herself when mc get bitten.
what happened to the intelligent zombies? does he finally realize fighting is pointless?
what happened to zombie girl who save him? i thought that she's attached to him
who's the unknown little girl? why a child dont want give their name?
the mountain couldnt be a savest place on earth right? it couldnt be live a happy life there
what's the reason of the other group for killing everyone?
why he can survive the virus?
what made the zombie intelligent? human brain?

i dont need sleep, i need an answer. thought this will give the answer oh well...

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
Odds: whatever disease spreads, some individuals resist it. The most probable hypothesis is that he's somewhat a partial zombie himself, but that he didn't died in the process and his brain wasn't damaged. But he's enough of a zombie to not "smell" (for the lack of another word) as a human anymore. Consider it as an "aftermath" of the zombie disease for him, despite he survived it. It could have been a permanent brain damage due to the fever, making him a "stupid human" who would be eaten alive the next day or die from starvation/dehydration within a week, but he was lucky.
He however can't be sure to be the only one...

No, human CELLS.
HUGE spoiler: Tokiko never ate brain, and she's becoming near intelligent in its ending while she's clearly underfed, compared to the intelligent zombies. You see that too with the zombie harem, who "eat" only semen, dead skin cells and sweat.

i dont need sleep, i need an answer. thought this will give the answer oh well...
Maybe check : currently 11 chapters, 42 planned. I'm waiting for the next chapters, too. You also have a link to the novel above (but the lack of proper layout makes it difficult to read).

Reactions: SatanSama666

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Maybe check : currently 11 chapters, 42 planned. I'm waiting for the next chapters, too. You also have a link to the novel above (but the lack of proper layout makes it difficult to read).
Art is different than vn one huh, also its not as far as the VN version, the manga is still at the beginning at the townhall, long way to go till it reach the mountain. thanks for the info tho.

Reactions: SatanSama666

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
Art is different than vn one huh, also its not as far as the VN version, the manga is still at the beginning at the townhall, long way to go till it reach the mountain. thanks for the info tho.
yea im waiting for more chapters to come out before i read it

ourobr

Jan 7, 2018
so many question yet no answer.
what happened to Dr. Makiura? I'd assume she lost herself when mc get bitten.
what happened to the intelligent zombies? does he finally realize fighting is pointless?
what happened to zombie girl who save him? i thought that she's attached to him
who's the unknown little girl? why a child dont want give their name?
the mountain couldnt be a savest place on earth right? it couldnt be live a happy life there
what's the reason of the other group for killing everyone?

In the thread a bit earlier there was info, that author finally decided to continue their work on the novel. I hope that we'll get the answers, even though this ending is not so bad afterall.
"the mountain couldnt be a savest place on earth right? it couldnt be live a happy life there" - it's still is the best place they could find in the current situation. Also I hope, that in the continuation they will find a diplomatic solution with intellegent zombies.

Reactions: superelmo

Zakkuri

Jan 16, 2018
The first episode of this VN was so good, but it dropped the ball pretty fast after that. Shame you never got to smash the Loli.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes