• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Others - Completed - I Walk Among Zombies Vol. 1 [Final] [Seacoxx]

1. 5.00 star(s)

lunem

honestly one of the better vns i've had the pleasure to go through, the pacing was decent. Character was relatable and yet rational, making it possible to continue the story without it being a frustrating process.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Squallo

Just played recently,...

character: 5star
    Story: 5star
    FapPoints: 3star
    -We only have one other female besides the vegetable.
    -Have a lot of scenes but isn't too hot, could've deleted some and I probably won't notice.
    -And too disappointing, I wanted the twins to at least see their sister fucking with the mc with ahegao face smh.
    -I want some naked action from the female zombies at school and didn't get one, so much for showing their baddass cg. They told me the game has some zombie sex, but got blueballed.(Tokiko doesn't count, doesn't look like a zombie. I won't fall for it)

The story made up for it.
    Bonus points for character growth.
    5star
  3. 2.00 star(s)

aliscad

It's completely linear. There is no branching at all. With about 3-4 hrs of play and only 13 H scene CG. No animation. Most of the time, you just click left key and read the story.
    Make sure you know what you are getting into.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

-FibaG-

Good storyline I think it's first game with zombie hentai who deserved to try it out usually game with zombie have not good story but this game is interesting it's strange because half of the game I did not care about fap and care more about story than fap.
    Art it's good to shame bcs have censored (the cancer I like to call it) that the only minus I can see.
    Music in this game it work with the theme "zombie" and it help to create more suspense.
    Overrall worth to try it if you ar into zombie theme with some romance searching I can recommand this game to you.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Prinnys

An enjoyable experience, but not a memorable one. I like zombie-type world, but it is a Visual Novel, you follow a story, you don't make any choice, your character is a scumbag, and that's it. The sex scenes (About 7-8 if I remember correctly) are pretty vanilla, without animation. A good game, but it could have been so much better that it ended disappointing for me.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

AxelX7

I find visual novels boring or entertainme for minutes, BUT THIS! no, this had a intriguing story, one with mistery without the "covenient" setups, no stupid characters, or easy predicaments. And this is only for the story for it made you feel a bit more alive and wonder what you would do in this scenario because you wonder if you would have done things diferently seeing that some actions can be justified from the point of you of the protaginist.

Now the Visuals, the luscious moments, never have i repeated a scene of a hentai game to get off 3 times, but between the first ones in this made come back for it again and again and again, i've had like 4 scenes here of that great quality, you can think what you want but cannot judge me until you have experienced this yourself.

I guess relating or understanding the protagonist makes this make ever more erotic.
    5 stars and more if I could
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Startas233

Story 5/5
    Graphics 5/5
    Enjoyment 100/5

The story is very intriguing, never gets dull. You keep wanting to play more and more till the end. Graphics are also very nice. Definitely recommend to try this game out
  8. 3.00 star(s)

ILCjr

This Kinetic Novel is good. The story line though can be a little tedious at times, is strong The character building is decent, the author paints a good picture through their words to describe what the character is doing, and the way that they are. . The artwork is good and enhances what the author's descriptions.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Alvidas

I like this VisualNovel a lot! The most interesting one I read in a while, and got into it just because of the recommendations in this thread. Story is gripping and art is beautiful. Subject is also contributing to the overall attraction. Character is totally different from other visual novels. I would like to support this developer.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

hihihihihi456123

This game has a great story. This VN doesn't have branching paths so it's more like a book but the plot is great. The bgm fits the atmosphere very nicely making this one of the most immersive VNs I've read so far. I don't remember the sex scenes that much as those are not what I'm most focused on when I'm reading these types of VNs but I think the CGs are pretty well done.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

randomsloth73

came for the hentai, stay for the story is pretty much the word for this, the MC is a free-farmed jerk in the world full of zombies. If you finish this without skipping the story you will probably dying for more(this is just one chapter). Its quite good as a horror VN, highly recommended.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

KeiYuKi

have a good story, nice art, and sexy wehmen, very pleased to say that i actually not skipping through the story, but the main characted is quite an asshole, which is not really my cup of tea, but it doesn't hurt the rating that i gave tho, the reason why i gave it a 4, because this visual novel doesn't have any choices, which is sad, but overall recommended.