5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Jjjorougumo

Dec 10, 2017
this game's existence is so interesting to me, to see a genuinely good piece of media technically made out of spite lol

tbh i might not belong in this thread cuz i like the original GVH game too. but i can kind of appreciate that one man's distaste for one game led to more heartwarming gator girl content of any kind

Reactions: Luna3261984

Wanquer

Jan 14, 2023
this game's existence is so interesting to me, to see a genuinely good piece of media technically made out of spite lol

tbh i might not belong in this thread cuz i like the original GVH game too. but i can kind of appreciate that one man's distaste for one game led to more heartwarming gator girl content of any kind
Please elaborate.
What was the "original GVH" game?

ExultantBed

May 19, 2020
Please elaborate.
What was the "original GVH" game?
Goodbye Volcano High made by KO_OP which inspired? i dont think inspired is the right word but yeah something like that yeah anyways which caused cavemanon the guy who made this game to make snoot game the game before this

Reactions: aquasnek445

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Snoot is literally free.
Doesn't matter. Wouldn't be the first free game to have a thread here. One time I downloaded a free game here because the official hosts were dead or blocked.

Sometimes the snoot booping is free but you pay in other ways.

Reactions: GaRbS

Pansar

May 20, 2022
Doesn't matter. Wouldn't be the first free game to have a thread here. One time I downloaded a free game here because the official hosts were dead or blocked.

Sometimes the snoot booping is free but you pay in other ways.
Snoot's got it's own website, thankfully. (snootgame(dot)xyz) Runs on basically everything from PC to android, and I'm pretty sure someone got IOS running, too.

That said, yeah. Wouldn't be the first F2P on here.

Apr 25, 2019

Snoot wasn't made outta spite dog, you don't make a full game cuz you hate something.
They saw GVH, said "we can do better", and did.
Wani is their own story, just with the same setting.
Also Cavemanon are a dev team, not one guy.

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes