5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

LS47

Oct 5, 2021
Fuck man, this story is so freaking good. I need more of this, not those shitty cardboard, piitiful excuses of a plot to see the girls naked in a changing room. I want to see emotions, I want to see love, I want more of this shit man...

TheTrueSenpai

Oct 15, 2019
Snoot wasn't made outta spite dog, you don't make a full game cuz you hate something.
They saw GVH, said "we can do better", and did.
Wani is their own story, just with the same setting.
Also Cavemanon are a dev team, not one guy.
Don't forget, they made snoot game back in 2020, about like 3 years before GVH full game came out. meaning they made it based on the demo GVH had at the time and the trailer at the time. For anyone who kept up with GVH development, you would know that GVH was slated to drop around 2021 before it had an entire Rewrite hence why a bunch of 4channers took up the mantle in making their own game, and is why some characters like sage in GVH never had a snoot version since the trailer never really gave much information on that character.

TheTrueSenpai

Oct 15, 2019
Fuck man, this story is so freaking good. I need more of this, not those shitty cardboard, piitiful excuses of a plot to see the girls naked in a changing room. I want to see emotions, I want to see love, I want more of this shit man...
I know man I cried in this game bro, I am not ashamed to admit it.
Also if you're interested, play their other game, snoot game.
file.png

It's another good game with emphasis on the story like WANI, plus it's free.

TheTrueSenpai

Oct 15, 2019
This game has no right being this good, especially since it's a parody of another romance game.
"It's a parody"
Not this one, this is all original with original characters... technically same universe as the parody game (snoot game) but no characters that are seen in GVH are in here. The only characters from snoot game that reappear is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
incoUhmm.png

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes