2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
RJ228912_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Regina in a certain village feels worried when she is the last girl remaining single left by other girls getting married one by one, she feels like totally worried.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-09-06
Release Date: Japanese 2018-07-14, English 2019-09-05
Developer: Mugcat
Translation: bazeeeng - F95zone
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Patches:

Thanks to bazeeeng for translation.

RJ228912_img_smp1.jpg RJ228912_img_smp2.jpg RJ228912_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
God I love the titles the Japanese use.
I came here to basically say the exact same thing, haha. Whenever I see something released with a double sentence like that as a title, I remember back to when I watched older anime/shows as a kid, and they would always have 2 titles for an episode.

Pokemon Episode 1337:
I want to get married.
Shall we begin with sex?

Reactions: Taz1800 and ped

fbb

Oct 29, 2017
Is this corruption or walk around and everyone fucks with MC right away?

D

Deleted member 134051

Huh, never thought I'd see a Mugcat game get translated.

MarianeElos

May 31, 2017
I wonder why people keep translating trashy games like this when they can save a lot of time translating the games that are much better in everything. No depth in story, no character development, brainless and weak protagonist, go around and fuck everyone with no remorse, be a huge slut from the start with no corruption, boring, bland. I do appreciate people who translate Japanese games at all, without them we couldn't be here enjoying it, however, please pick a game that has quality. Like Dilmur for example, even though it's a Russian game, but I had a blast with the game.

Last edited:

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
I wonder why people keep translating trashy games like this when they can save a lot of time translating the games that are much better in everything. No depth in story, no character development, brainless and weak protagonist, go around and fuck everyone with no remorse, be a huge slut from the start with no corruption, boring, bland. I do appreciate people who translate Japanese games at all, without them we couldn't be here enjoying it, however, please pick a game that has quality. Like Dilmur for example, even though it's a Russian game, but I had a blast with the game.
I agree. This game has like 8 scenes in it, so basically everything is shown in the preview images. Not worth the time to play it, let alone translate it.

Imisx

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
I came here to basically say the exact same thing, haha. Whenever I see something released with a double sentence like that as a title, I remember back to when I watched older anime/shows as a kid, and they would always have 2 titles for an episode.

Pokemon Episode 1337:
I want to get married.
Shall we begin with sex?
Yeah i wanted to say it too ahahahah

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes