HTML - Abandoned - I Was Enslaved by an Evil Witch and Turned into Her Maid! [v0.9.735] [Dahakma]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Asania

It consists mainly of text that I do not like, but still, with its minimalism, one of the most enjoyable games on the site

But, I would like to see more resistance in the hero when offering him sex. More of these suggestions. And more variations and freedom on the topic of sex, yet this game is about it
    And I would very much like to see GH in this game and at least a small prehistory to it. For example, the need to obtain sperm as an ingredient for a witch, "to respell you" or something else

I wish patience and inspiration to the developer
    Thank you for such a pleasant experience: 3
  2. 4.00 star(s)

BackRunner

Call me a lot of things a defeatist or something like that but I kinda like the story.
    Sure it may lack some very important details but it is still in its early stages.
    Now, In my first playthrough, I made my mindset into someone very defiant against the witch and I pretty much hated the witch. She punishes you, and degrades you among other stuff but hey, we are someone trying to get our old body and old life back so it is to be granted that the witch will make us work for it. But despite that praise, I feel like it could have more severe punishment when we are more defiant to make it feel more that the witch doesn't really care or like us.
    In my second walkthough, I placed my mindset into very accepting to the current situation of being a female and a her maid. And... have to say, the witch is kinda like your tsundere master. She's like an orphan that finally gets to feel to have someone care for her. She's like the daughter of a rich family but she's ignored by her parents and you are her nanny. She doesn't know how to show or say it but she is grateful toward your character. I even got to the point where I managed to clean her wardrobe and I felt like having a chuckle of her asking my character where her clothes are.
    Now, all said and done, It still is very lacking considering that it is still in development but I have good hopes for this game.
    P.S. Though some people are complaining about the match 3 game. I feel like it is unnecessary to change it. It is quite easy so it kinda baffles me that some people are complaining about it. Also, mind adding an extra portion of the day? I feel like there's quite too little of time to do anything in the game. I just need an extra portion of the day.