HTML Abandoned I Was Enslaved by an Evil Witch and Turned into Her Maid! [v0.9.735] [Dahakma]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
title.png

Overview:
This is an edifying story of an arrogant aristocrat who gravely offended a powerful evil witch, was transformed into a girl and forced to serve as her maid.​

Thread Updated: 2020-10-25
Release Date: 2020-10-24
Developer: Dahakma -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9.735
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
All: - -

Extras:

dialogue.jpg inventory.jpg makeup.jpg clothes.jpg

Last edited:

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
Honestly aside from the game breaking bugs in the farm,this is one of the most solidly built and most enjoyable html games I've ever played. Good to see it migrate over here!

Last edited:

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Can't even google the damn thing properly cause of the 32 word limit xD
Probaly cause its just total nonsense, just try throwing it in google translate, even in parts it just translates to nothing. Kinda obvious though, while it looks japanese to most, it looks like someone tried to create japanese looking text and then just threw that together ;) :LOL:

As for the game, it seems similar to other types like Queen of the Seas by Malhavok.

Ashkun

Oct 23, 2019
Feels like one of those summary type of a manga title for me. Might try this one soon to satisfy my cravings for text based games. thank you.

I remember that episode of Gintama and let me tell you that episode was hilarious

Reactions: tysssart
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes