anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
Only the art will be done by Enno, the story and the rest will still be done by me. I intent to follow my original vision but if I did everything by myself it will take years. Having Enno draw for me essentially cuts the production time by half.

Hope you understand, Yeay!
I also agree with the other users, no offense to Enno since I also like his art. but both styles are great. I personally think you could strive to finish this one without loosing the style and perhaps consider collaborating for another project. or have Enno stick to your style and he would help with finishing details.

I think preserving the integrity of this game then collaborating on a next one would be really great since I also agree with you that Enno's art is great and he would really benefit with your writing.

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
Only the art will be done by Enno, the story and the rest will still be done by me. I intent to follow my original vision but if I did everything by myself it will take years. Having Enno draw for me essentially cuts the production time by half.

Hope you understand, Yeay!
Hey, very happy to know you're coming back, I love your games (especially "I WILL (NOT) WIN!", your best game in my opinion). While I saw room for improvement, I enjoyed your art style, but I definitely see the benefit of having another artist focus on the art while you can focus on developing and writing the games.

I appreciate Enno's art, I've played other of his games before, so I believe that this change will not be a problem for me. I just hope you keep making pixel-art animations to complement your NSFW scenes, that was one of the thing I loved most about "I WILL (NOT) WIN!", the pixel arts animations you made to complement scenes with 2dcg.

Btw, do you plan to update your patreon and ci-en again with news about your works soon? (Honestly I think you should, many people still follow you in these places and wait for your return)

Last edited:

hello!!!

Dec 6, 2019
Hey, very happy to know you're coming back, I love your games (especially "I WILL (NOT) WIN!", your best game in my opinion). While I saw room for improvement, I enjoyed your art style, but I definitely see the benefit of having another artist focus on the art while you can focus on developing and writing the games.

I appreciate Enno's art, I've played other of his games before, so I believe that this change will not be a problem for me. I just hope you keep making pixel-art animations to complement your NSFW scenes, that was one of the thing I loved most about "I WILL (NOT) WIN!", the pixel arts animations you made to complement scenes with 2dcg.

Btw, do you plan to update your patreon and ci-en again with news about your works soon? (Honestly I think you should, many people still follow you in these places and wait for your return)
Yeah I'll update in patreon and ci-en when it's done.
The only reason I did pixel-art animations in I WILL (NOT) WIN is because the scenes aren't animated, heh.
Sorry but I'm not going to do pixel-art animations, I don't think it will be a good fit with what I'm trying to approach in this remake.

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
Yeah I'll update in patreon and ci-en when it's done.
The only reason I did pixel-art animations in I WILL (NOT) WIN is because the scenes aren't animated, heh.
Sorry but I'm not going to do pixel-art animations, I don't think it will be a good fit with what I'm trying to approach in this remake.
That is sad, I thought the pixel art animations complemented the NTR ambiance of the game really well. But I'm still looking forward to your return and being able to play your games again.

Last edited:

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
A shame that the style is changing but ENNO has good art too, the main kicker for these games was the writing and the humor, at least for me... So still a great thing to see anyways!!
Yeah, I totally agree. What I liked most about Little Boy's games were the writing, the humor, the way he knew how to do really nice netorare scenes on his games and how he usually corrupted and really depraved the protagonists's girlfriends.

(I also like the tragic endings he sometimes make on his games).

So even with the change in art style, it's great to know that he's going to create games again (and I also think ENNO's art is enjoyable)

Last edited:

Greatlenin

Feb 5, 2021
Yeah, I totally agree. What I liked most about Little Boy's games were the writing, the humor, the way he knew how to do really nice netorare scenes on his games and how he usually corrupted and really depraved the protagonists's girlfriends.

(I also like the tragic endings he sometimes make on his games).

So even with the change in art style, it's great to know that he's going to create games again (and I also think ENNO's art is enjoyable)
honestly ENNO came out rolling out the thunder ever since that game he used as a test to see how it would go. And now hes gonna work with littleboy with his works. And hey he might also be in kahoots with Darthz considering one of the events on his games has sephira

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
Overall I like it, the body is looking good.

However I would like it more if ENNO made Anya a little shorter in height (because from what I remember she was a small girl, like those adult women who are busty and have a big ass, but are like, just 1.50m tall). Also maybe making her eyes more open and visible, with iris and pupils "standing out" more? (I feel like the eyes + expressions of the female characters in Little Boy games were something that really stood out, especially with Anya's character). Anyway, I know Enno has his own style, so if one of them see this feedback here (little boy or ENNO), take it, but do what you guys think fits better with ENNO's art style.

Other than that, I would just say that if the guy on the right with blue shorts is that "male MC" (who followed Anya and played the "cuck" in that game), I think he should have a thinner body with smaller muscles, at least compared to the villains who will be stealing Anya (I mean those who fit into the "fat ugly bastard" and "big muscular man" category, I think it would be better if male MC look physically weaker than those).

Last edited:

eddardbolton

Jul 21, 2019
Other than that, I would just say that if the guy on the right with blue shorts is that "male MC" (who followed Anya and played the "cuck" in that game), I think he should have a thinner body with smaller muscles, at least compared to the villains who will be stealing Anya (I mean those who fit into the "fat ugly bastard" and "big muscular man" category, I think it would be better if male MC look physically weaker than those).
He's a lumberjack and a farmhand he simply can't be a weak schmuck; that will go against narrative. On the contrary, main antagonists are a bunch of drunks, royal pampered inbred fops and deadbeat bums who simply cannot have heroic characteristics nor in appearance nor in character - it's one of the NTR tropes that such degenerates will smash da pusah through money, lies, deceive and a simple rape while our honorable, strong and brave protagonist save the world or some shit. Not every Netorare protagonist needs to be a retard nerd.

hello!!!

Dec 6, 2019
You are both right.

The drawings ENNO did is for practise, not the final draft. He is currently busy with his own project, so I asked him to take his time while I refine the story. I don't want to spoil much, the mc will be physically strong but will have moments of weakness as the story progresses.

Unlike the old version where you play as both Mc and Anya, in the remake version you will only play as the Mc.
And since I want the player to self insert as the protagonist, I won't be implementing any obvious brain dead choices that will lead to the bad endings.

Playing as only the MC doesn't mean it will be all hidden scenes, on the contrary I'm not planning to have much hidden scenes (except for one portion of the story where it is necessary to the plot). There will be a way to watch Anya's perspective which is tied to the lore and overall gameplay.

Just so you all know, I'm not trying to make any big promises. The things I said I will do in the remake, I can do. But I can't predict the future, maybe the game will stop again for some unknown reason. The game is quite big, so its going to take years to complete it.

Okay byebye!

eddardbolton

Jul 21, 2019
Glad to see you, liked your art more but ENNO is not bad either. So good luck guys you release on DLsite and/or Steam - i'll buy without second thought.
Unlike the old version where you play as both Mc and Anya, in the remake version you will only play as the Mc.
I always thought that the more POVs you have the richer your story gets. But that's me, good to know anyway.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes