• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
I don't think you understand how unique and good looking your artstyle was hello!!!
I played the games because of your art and not ultimately because of your writing style. Sorry if that sounds harsh.

Also is Enno not already working on two other games?
Not to dis on him and I look very forward to his own game but the differences in his artstyle is like night and day. Alone how you were shading your artworks and facial emotions....

Anyway...I assume that it is clear you lost your passion or motivation in drawing and it is a damn shame but it is what it is.

Godspeed I guess hello!!! and RULU-ENNO I hope you have thick skin xD
I like your artstyle but knowing what Little Boy could have offered....the decision and the change is just too big of a whiplash.

Last edited:
Reactions: RiskyBlank2.0

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
the art looks good, but I do not like how it changes the character's feelings.
The Girl looks quite developed considering that she is smaller than the main girl in the previous game. she does not give the impression, of being the tiny cheeky girl she was. it would be nice to draw her with the other girls to get a good frame of reference for the new artwork.

the good guy looks quite chad, a nice art but he looks too confident to play the part of the looser, I would slim him for a bit unless you plan to add scenes where he gets to do sex stuff.

the ugly bastard looks cool and very ENNO, no complaints about him.

overall the art looks great, it is just the characters evoke different feelings.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes