• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py IA2: Cock Hero Adventure [v.2.4.9] [Tribe]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

biervampir

Nov 2, 2020
is it possible to add a feature: you select a video that you want watch. then add random timer lets say 30-90 sec then it adds a random text under/over the video what you put in a list? for example, faster, slower, slap your balls, edge...

Reactions: Tribe

Tribe

Game Developer
May 5, 2021
is it possible to add a feature: you select a video that you want watch. then add random timer lets say 30-90 sec then it adds a random text under/over the video what you put in a list? for example, faster, slower, slap your balls, edge...
At best, there will be plenty of opportunities for such scenarios, but nothing like what people are used to seeing in JOI games. There will be customizable characters with access to niche content to enjoy. The text will be somewhat random, but only modders or anyone with a little know-how will be able to directly modify it. Faster/Slower functionality will be included by default in future updates.

Now, let me try to paint a picture of what I mean so you're not left with even more questions. :coffee:
Consider that in future updates, enemies similar to those already in place will be added to the game. These enemies, on the other hand, have a much higher image count requirement. They also have subfolders that are labeled with the type of content they contain, such as _footplay_, _tits_, or _latex_. THEN there's a script written (designed or modded) for a dommy enemy who tells the player to edge, or slap their balls, etc. The images used to carry out the content will be stored in an editable image folder just like the current enemy folders.

Of course, this is all conceptual at the moment, and will be influenced by patron feedback. I hope that answers your question, biervampir, and best wishes for the holidays to you and yours. :D

Arzeth

Dec 9, 2022
Arzeth
I promised to follow up with you about your suggestion.

Although it has not been thoroughly tested, the large screen setting for adventure mode appears to be functional. Unless bug tests produce unexpected results, you can expect a large screen option in adventure mode in the next update, which should arrive soon.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The buttons are shown here for demonstration purposes only; the buttons will be invisible unless the mouse is hovered near them.

As a side note, this option only applies to the video playback portion of the game and not to the random image interactions. The reason will be revealed in updates to come.
Truly Amazing! Thank you so much for this <3. I think UHD still looks really cool even with the now bigger playback screen!

• Yay, new update!

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Patreon Release: IA2 v2.4.6
January 13
We did it! Not only is the event system complete, but there is now a system in place where you can edit and customize your videos before...
Upgrade to unlock

DigitalMan

Jul 26, 2018
I'm wondering if it might be possible to add a level system? For the old succubus trope of level drain, that sort of thing. You level up by getting through a succubus encounter without cumming or anything, but if you do cum, they drain your levels. I'm thinking of making a mod for such a thing, based on the spice system. The higher the level you have, the higher spice it equates to, so it creates a system where the higher your level, the more the succubi try to drain it with sexier stuff. I guess you could see it as more powerful succubi going against you, or that the succubi level up alongside you, or even just that they try harder against stronger heroes. It's neat in my head, but man, my coding competency is barely up to the task. I'm gonna try to work on that in the mean time, maybe upload it here as a mod, but since I barely know what I'm doing, that's no promise. I think I'll try to code it as a sort of alternate mode, like the Hero Mode stuff, and see if I can't implement it like that, or else I'd have to make a much more invasive mod that just uproots the spice system and turns it into a level system. That's fine by me, but I'm gonna try to make it an alternate mode. I'll try to keep you guys updated on it if I actually make it.

• Star-struck

Tribe

Game Developer
May 5, 2021
Regarding the poll....

I appreciate everyone who voted on the stance the MC should take during interactions. Moving forward, I'll use this as a reference when implementing the enemy encounter mechanics. I'd like to involve everyone more in how the results affect the game:

First and foremost, there are no losing votes. There are times when the player must be proactive or reactive, and there will be ways to completely manipulate the game through settings. However, given the results of the votes, the layout, design, and priorities for implementing player actions will be significantly impacted. With proactive content taking precedence, future designs have shifted toward taking action rather than taking orders. There is a long road ahead of us in terms of getting the interactions to a point where I would consider them complete, and I hope that the community will continue to lend their support to make that happen.

Thank you all once more. If you want to participate in the next poll, be sure to follow me on . To promote my support page, I plan to post the poll both here and on Patreon, giving each poll equal weight regardless of the number of participants.

Tribe

Game Developer
May 5, 2021
I'm wondering if it might be possible to add a level system? For the old succubus trope of level drain, that sort of thing. You level up by getting through a succubus encounter without cumming or anything, but if you do cum, they drain your levels.
Instead of a level-gaining system, there will be a stat system, or, more specifically, a skill building system. Furthermore, the more skill you develop, the more spirit you will need to maintain your life after death. For the time being, the player simply floats back to the tavern; however, in the future, the player will need to have acquired the appropriate amount of spirit from combat to maintain their relative 'level'.

If the player cannot afford to sustain their life, some skill is lost, and any lasting impressions left on random succubi are reset or diminished (this also allows the player to replay specific content). I intend to avoid the traditional leveling system because I want to maintain the idea that some players consider fighting 5 succubi to be a rewarding challenge, whereas others may face 20 or more. This, of course, cannot be applied to every aspect of the game, but I will use it where I can.

I'm thinking of making a mod for such a thing, based on the spice system. The higher the level you have, the higher spice it equates to, so it creates a system where the higher your level, the more the succubi try to drain it with sexier stuff. I guess you could see it as more powerful succubi going against you, or that the succubi level up alongside you, or even just that they try harder against stronger heroes. It's neat in my head, but man, my coding competency is barely up to the task. I'm gonna try to work on that in the mean time, maybe upload it here as a mod, but since I barely know what I'm doing, that's no promise. I think I'll try to code it as a sort of alternate mode, like the Hero Mode stuff, and see if I can't implement it like that, or else I'd have to make a much more invasive mod that just uproots the spice system and turns it into a level system. That's fine by me, but I'm gonna try to make it an alternate mode. I'll try to keep you guys updated on it if I actually make it.
The spiciness system is technically complete, but I would still advise against creating a mod at this point in development. In the most recent patch, I removed all text related to succubi dialogue from the code and moved it to one file. Not the most ideal environment for a modder. I won't discourage you any further as you can take the current version and run with it, but I don't recommend modding anything other than image packs and events right now. Now that the poll is closed and my designs are complete, the combat and leveling system will be revealed, and it can be modded to hell and back after that.

Thank you, DigitalMan! I appreciate your interest in the game and ways you can improve it. Reading your message got me excited all over again at the possibilities and the directions we can go even now.

what is the game folder path for macos?
This question has been around for a while, gang. Can someone help? I don't own or have access to a Mac.
File paths relative to PC in Ren'Py is beyond even Google's knowledge, believe it or not. zmaster2425 broke the matrix.

Reactions: nepalibanana

Tribe

Game Developer
May 5, 2021
is there an all in one where i can download one file and it will have scenes with the program? seems convoluted to have it all separate.
Hello once again, sniff3005.

If I were in your shoes, I'd want to click somewhere once and have the game ready to go; anything else would be asking a lot. Thus, I conducted extensive research into the possibility of reducing the amount of effort required by the community to implement the content posted in this thread.

The ideal file hosting site would be one that allows me to modularly add folders and files to a single link, eliminating the need to upload 10+GB of content every time I make a change. The host would then not place any restrictions on the downloader or a community of downloaders. It turns out there is no such thing. Google Drive has a community download limit, Mega/Pixel has a data limit, and GoFile requires that I pack/file things separately.

From there, the best option for me was GoFile; the only constraint I had to deal with on my own. What if I simply packed for each update and uploaded it? I did this, and 6 hours later, I could provide a link. It took too long.

Will I be willing to do it again? Sure.
What about next time? Maybe.
When the content has doubled and it takes 12 hours? Probably not.

Finally, I want to have fun and be willing to chop some videos, create PMVs, and make new enemies without worrying about having to repack and upload everything again.

On the other hand, I went back and rebuilt every download file so that it would unpack in the same location (next to the game folder), regardless of the content. I've also copied the links to another folder so that they can all be accessed from . Additionally, I've set up notifications for any new content added since the previous patch.

I hope these improvements are beneficial. At the very least, I want you and the community to know that I value your time and respect your patience.

This post was also written for my personal benefit and reference. If you find a flaw in my results or have any additional feedback, please let me know.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
IA2CockHeroAdventure-2.4.7
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ntentacle

May 19, 2017
This game really does need better content. And far less softcore/teasing content. Sporting a semi through 90% of it.

The fact that it penalizes you for skipping said content is just extra stupid.

BRB, gotta go do 97 strokes to some fully clothed woman's partially exposed ass cheek.

Last edited:

Sukyotits

Feb 15, 2018
I'm getting an exception whenever a video tries to load.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/cock_hero.rpy", line 78, in script
    python:
  File "game/scripts/cock_hero.rpy", line 151, in <module>
    clip_duration = Duration_Of_Clip(shown_image)
  File "game/scripts/imager_app.rpy", line 249, in Duration_Of_Clip
    local_media_info = MediaInfo.parse(os.path.join(config.gamedir, shown_image))
OSError: Failed to load library from libmediainfo.0.dylib, libmediainfo.dylib - dlopen(libmediainfo.0.dylib, 6): image not found, dlopen(libmediainfo.dylib, 6): image not found

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/cock_hero.rpy", line 78, in script
    python:
  File "/private/var/folders/4f/ggy27nz9269b4t06xj7h2wy00000gn/T/AppTranslocation/DF750451-68C3-4F26-99CE-541EB49F372D/d/ImagerApp2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1138, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "/private/var/folders/4f/ggy27nz9269b4t06xj7h2wy00000gn/T/AppTranslocation/DF750451-68C3-4F26-99CE-541EB49F372D/d/ImagerApp2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/scripts/cock_hero.rpy", line 151, in <module>
    clip_duration = Duration_Of_Clip(shown_image)
  File "game/scripts/imager_app.rpy", line 249, in Duration_Of_Clip
    local_media_info = MediaInfo.parse(os.path.join(config.gamedir, shown_image))
  File "python-packages/pymediainfo/__init__.py", line 431, in parse
  File "python-packages/pymediainfo/__init__.py", line 329, in _get_library
OSError: Failed to load library from libmediainfo.0.dylib, libmediainfo.dylib - dlopen(libmediainfo.0.dylib, 6): image not found, dlopen(libmediainfo.dylib, 6): image not found

macOS-10.14.6-x86_64-i386-64bit x86_64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Imagine Erotic Application 2: Cock Hero Adventure 2.4.7
Tue Jan 23 10:24:36 2024

Tribe

Game Developer
May 5, 2021
This game really does need better content. And far less softcore/teasing content. Sporting a semi through 90% of it.

The fact that it penalizes you for skipping said content is just extra stupid.

BRB, gotta go do 97 strokes to some fully clothed woman's partially exposed ass cheek.
Heya, ntentacle! Feel free to remove the softcore content if you like (y)

In the Settings menu, you can reduce the number of strokes required (you can even disable stroke requests altogether). Furthermore, you will not be punished for skipping stroke requests; these are handled on an honor system. If you run while a trial video is playing, their favor value drops, but there is no punishment beyond that.

I'm getting an exception whenever a video tries to load.
Thank you for posting this! I will try to resolve this ASAP

kurtiss

Dec 18, 2017
" This room contains the spell book, which allows you to see all of the videos, their stats, and their settings! "

-> Thank you so much ! (y)

• Yay, new update!

Spidey56

Jul 13, 2019
Hi! I would like to try the game, and it says do the tutorial first, but there is no tutorial in the main menu. Where is it? How to get started? Thank you!

• Hey there

Tribe

Game Developer
May 5, 2021
Hi! I would like to try the game, and it says do the tutorial first, but there is no tutorial in the main menu. Where is it? How to get started? Thank you!
Hello, Spidey56!
The tutorial has been moved to the tavern in-game menu, while the rest is located in the 'Settings' menu.
I need to change the wording there and apologize. I would be happy to answer any questions you may have until I can implement the help screen I have planned.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes