• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py IA2: Cock Hero Adventure [v.2.4.9] [Tribe]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

PrestoMajesto

Apr 7, 2018
Question on this as far as videos go. Can you make videos play from a random timestamp instead of from the beginning every time?

Reactions: Tribe

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
Too old, dumb and impatience for what this game is asking, an image pack would be appreciated, not really sure why default examples weren't included so we can at least have an idea what we're working towards.

Tribe

Game Developer
May 5, 2021
No worries, you just released it, it's normal for it to be rough around the edges. Right now, it runs well (for now) with about 57k images (45000 jpg 12000 png). When I add the webms, it stops working at around 500. It seems those are more the problem. Your log also shows no errors. If you include any error logging, i'd be glad to share those.
This is great information and it helps me with knowing its current limitations. Thank you for taking the time to test that! It was pretty cool of you to take the trouble :)

Hi, I can't find the link on Mac to access to the game? Please help, it seems amazing
I don't have a mac to test what the issue is. There is nothing to click and start the application? This sounds pretty serious.

Question on this as far as videos go. Can you make videos play from a random timestamp instead of from the beginning every time?
There is code that exists to do that, yes.
I'm thinking we're using large clips or entire scenes and IA is only showing a small portion of the goods?
This is actually pretty good...
I wrote this one down. I'm going to workshop this in the future patches. Thank you, PrestoMajesto :coffee:

Too old, dumb and impatience for what this game is asking, an image pack would be appreciated, not really sure why default examples weren't included so we can at least have an idea what we're working towards.
I assure you that I would never purposely undervalue your time.
The image pack link is located under the game link.
(Unpack the image pack and drag the folders into the 'game' folder)
I cannot assume that everyone will like my image pack so they're linked separately.

Last edited:

kronmar

Sep 30, 2018
Ok, this one is manual, would be cool if Handy would have been added to it. Not many games have such option.

MrMik

Nov 4, 2018
Hello hello, I love this! But also:
Bug (?) report: when you change something in the options regarding the Image durations and try to go back, the game crashes. Not sure if it only happened to me but a fix would be appreciated <3

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Bug (?) report: when you change something in the options regarding the Image durations and try to go back, the game crashes. Not sure if it only happened to me but a fix would be appreciated <3
i ran into this aswell

Tribe

Game Developer
May 5, 2021
i ran into this aswell
Thanks gang. I'll fix this before the next patch. :D
If anyone else comes across this and can post a screenshot in a spoiler for me I can probably swing a hotfix for this asap. (Thank you!)

anyone know her name? asking for a friend.
Tell your friend her name is Katya Enokaeva (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Scaron and Chillz

Tribe

Game Developer
May 5, 2021
Having the same issue as a previous comment. Cant seem to launch on mac
This tears me up guys but I don't have a working solution for this. I'll have to take the mac links down for now and seek help on this. I will try to provide a solution as soon as possible.

nottreal

Jun 20, 2017
Anyone else having issues with adventure mode? Besides the typo whenever it says "the succubus begins CASING a spell" the game freezes. I'm using the image pack so I'm not sure what's happening.

Reactions: s33d0t and lalulalu

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
I assure you that I would never purposely undervalue your time.
The image pack link is located under the game link.
(Unpack the image pack and drag the folders into the 'game' folder)
I cannot assume that everyone will like my image pack so they're linked separately.
Thanks my good man, I need to work on that impatience!

• Haha

Tribe

Game Developer
May 5, 2021
Hi, I can't find the link on Mac to access to the game? Please help, it seems amazing
Having the same issue as a previous comment. Cant seem to launch on mac
Dear Mac users,
I have asked for help regarding the Mac version not working and got responses from other developers and reliable sources.
Here is the link to the possible fix:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Could someone please confirm that this works? My ticket on this issue is still open, and I'd like to mark it as resolved and let everyone who helped me with it brush their shoulders off. Thanks in advance.

Tribe

Game Developer
May 5, 2021
Anyone else having issues with adventure mode? Besides the typo whenever it says "the succubus begins CASING a spell" the game freezes. I'm using the image pack so I'm not sure what's happening.
I have tried to duplicate this issue by using the public version and image pack with no luck. If you're not getting an error screen at all, it would have to be an infinite loop somewhere that I can't seem to find or trigger.
All I can think of is to suggest that you double-check that your drivers are up to date. This was someone's issue in my previous version and it fixed it right up. I hope we find a solution.

Rtriald

Oct 4, 2019
Here's a screen of the settings bug :

Step taken :
- Launch Game
- Click Start
- Click Options
- Click Image Duration Settings
- Click Back

1694158663556.png

• Yay, new update!

Tribe

Game Developer
May 5, 2021
Here's a screen of the settings bug :

Step taken :
- Launch Game
- Click Start
- Click Options
- Click Image Duration Settings
- Click Back
Thank you for your time and for showing me that.
The fix is here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Drop it in the game folder and overwrite.
It also fixes the spelling of 'Casting' as a bonus (y)

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes