Dec 9, 2018
How do i remove the restraints?
In theory you have the bdsm symbol in the upper right of the map (it is to the left of the status stuff with curses and such). When you click on it you will have a drop down menu with the different restraints. After clicking on the uppermost you will get a little waiting game with "skillchecks" to get rid of them. BUT for me that sometimes bugged out and did not work.

firemountain12

Aug 17, 2017
Gee, I'd love to see how good or bad this game is, but neither the character nor any other sprites show up on the map when I start the game.

ativa

Feb 12, 2020
What kind of bug is everyone talking about? When the restraints are red? There's a book in the base the explains you some you can't take off until back at base but some with the red circle you can take off just need the skill checks to appear then they turn green for a bit

Nvm I think I know which one. Clicking on the binding and nothing happens

Last edited:
Reactions: MrUnknownPants

GCatch

Jul 19, 2022
I would say - game is good for some clothes and restrains fetish lovers.

But the problem I see - it just buggy as hell. If you get your restrains (and you'll get them anyway at least from hidden traps which you can't see and avoid). Most of the time you won't be able to take them off, because of bugs.

Like you click restrains, and nothing happens. Or you click items and for some reason interact random ones instead of one you clicked. While others go to "nothing happening no matter how hard you press buttons" state. Or your girl will just stuck in taking off animation pattern while restrains not taking off...

So basically you'll probably stuck it 3rd stage where mobs apply "self healing" debuff, and you'll wont be able to cancel it because you'll get your ballgag, won't be able to take it off, and won't be able to eat cure consumable. Also there is no option to cancel mission and return to base to start over.

So... yeah. This is unfortunate.

Reactions: notwavman

notwavman

Nov 27, 2020
I've actually seen curse cure consumable not working too until change of stage.
That enemy healing curse is ridiculously debilitating...

O&M's

May 18, 2018
I've actually seen curse cure consumable not working too until change of stage.
That enemy healing curse is ridiculously debilitating...
Yeah if 2 enemies hit you with the curse at the same time, I think that is what triggers it. Basically a softlock, since killing enemies is almost impossible when you have that curse.

AngelGrace

Nov 1, 2022
People playing a game admitted to be in development: Why are there bugs even?!

I managed to get through the game and yes it is very, very unfinished. I'll be keeping an eye on this, though, it looks really fun and with some polish it could be amazing

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
yeah I would stay away from this game. Its just god awful. Sometimes you can get lost in maps especially when you have enemies chasing you. The MC is of course nice to look at but thats about it. You move around with an auto-lock and fire. The restraints are nice too but taking them off is a pain in the ass, it can take almost a minute and you just got to sit and wait. Once youve taken them off as well as the others, taking almost 2mins, you move along and you walk into another restraint and have to take that off. It just gets tiresome. Your health bar is also ridicilously long especially after youve levelled up enough. The enemies are dull, a couple being 3D and most being 2D sprites.

This game is for no one. If I paid Id be demanding a refund

Reactions: O&M's

Khaosmachina

Jun 14, 2017
I can't even play this because it opens up weirdly and doesn't properly scale and resize the window on a widescreen monitor... the actual fuck.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote