c300f779854de1914a2617d986ae9cf4.jpg
Overview:
Small in duration and banal story about a brother and sister
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: - - -

pic10.jpg batch.jpg 20171222123625224.png pic18-1.jpg pic19.jpg

AndroidDX

Dec 4, 2016
@DarkWolf2055 - I think the Mega link don't have downloading issues.:FeelsGoodMan:
Guess is my own Mega account have issues.:test:
Had to upgrade my Mega storage. :test2:

Reactions: Hedwin

IIIIIIIIII

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
It's a v 1.0 game or a v 0.1? The first one is from the title the second from the description?

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Yeah, like not using Honey Select as your rendering tool?
TBH daz3D takes up a shitton of time if your not on a high end rig for rendering. You really would need a computer just for that. Coding takes time as well so one's stealing from the other in time. People have lives because I couldn't live off patreon bucks most people get for these games.

TK17 is great too......if you can get the mods to work. Which is my issue. Seems no matter how much i try I cannot get hook5 to work and too many addons and the game crashes.

For me, I like the writing and ideas, but suck at the art side, ok with the programming side so my game is very slow going as the writing is almost complete but getting images I feel actually work with it is just not happening. Then there is the coding. I know what I want but it's a lot of time and research into how to make that work in python. Luckily there is a resource for that. But it's still trial and error.

So If I want to get a game out ever, it will probably be Honey Select.

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
i had this conversation in another thread too.

I've seen authors use honey select to great effect. In a typical high rendered 3dg game, you'll get your H scene, and maybe it moves, like an animated .gif from 20 years ago. In a honey select game, you could get 3x the amount of h scenes total, with multiple angles for each scene. It's a tool, if it's used well by the author, it is a good tool.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote