Collection Video Idemi-iam Collection [2024-04-28] [Idemi]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Asschen

Feb 2, 2023
Here is an (incomplete) set of interpolated 60 fps versions of videos from Idemi-Iam that I have selected.
The files are available for 60 days, or longer if it has been viewed in the last month. Let me know if reuploading is needed.
2024-01-19:
The entire folder is ~7,6 GB.
Check out my profile for more interpolations from other artists.
Because there may be other interpolations offered: mine are solely 60 fps versions of the originals (see details below). There is no intentional downgrading, either in resolution or quality. The files also contain all original meta-data.

Additional information:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Sep 2, 2021
You don't like the BulgingSenpai Ada animations? I was going to say Nagoo as well but iirc you don't like his stuff?
No I don't like BulgingSenpai's Ada animation. It's not to my taste and the acting....IDK something about the VA throws me off from enjoying it as well. I don't like PBV. I like Nagoo. If you go back into any thread you can see me continually say the same.

Sep 2, 2021
No I don't like BulgingSenpai's Ada animation. It's not to my taste and the acting....IDK something about the VA throws me off from enjoying it as well. I don't like PBV. I like Nagoo. If you go back into any thread you can see me continually say the same.
Also, don't know why I got pinged from an old reply but could have been me not paying attention.

Jun 10, 2022
Since this artist moved over to subscribestar, the kemono updates have all but ceased to exist. I wish they would have stayed on patreon as I would have been more likely to support them there, the thalita WIP and the new Claire anim looks fantastic. I just don't trust subscribstar whatsoever.

Peanutccino

Vampire Enthusiast
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Since this artist moved over to subscribestar, the kemono updates have all but ceased to exist. I wish they would have stayed on patreon as I would have been more likely to support them there, the thalita WIP and the new Claire anim looks fantastic. I just don't trust subscribstar whatsoever.
Our of curiosity, would you care to elaborate on your distrust against subscribestar?

Reactions: gren69
May 15, 2021
I've supported several creators via SS over the years. Never had any issues.

cudasaurus1

Jun 15, 2023
Our of curiosity, would you care to elaborate on your distrust against subscribestar?
From what I understand the common complaints is that their payment approval is hit or miss and since they seem to have cut staff, you get like 0 response from support. There's also reports that even trying to unsubscribe, they'll continue charging you but with a non-responsive support, that's extra problematic.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes