well here u go :

IDENTITY VERSION 0.3.11 (Patreon)

Windows:

Mac:
Linux:
Android:

Wildor567

Feb 10, 2020
God fucking dammit this is taking too long. I know folks got lives and shit going on and this studio wants to expand the game more and more. But this has been in development for 6 years now, and every single update has just been one massive snore fest after another with the folks adding pointless dates and side content involving more and more characters I have no interest in.

Ever since Mindalu and Azorin exited the story, I stopped paying attention because I wasn't seeing anything that was even remotely related to the plot and the main character's issues. I was just engaging in a bunch of half-assed horny dates with a bunch of random strangers. This game suffers from some very similar problems to a bunch of other VN's I've played, always shoving a cavalcade of new characters down our throats and never giving us the time to reach a proper story related conclusion with 90% of them.

Game Over (By Azulookami) is the exact opposite, the whole point of that game is to engage with everyone at your own pace and unlock scenes related to them. The story just exists to set the stage for their inevitable arrival. But here, you have a massive list of OC's that just exist to wreck the MC's boyhole while you're busy investigating occult practices, illegal activities and what happened to your brain. And there's only 3 characters that are even remotely interested in any of those things, and 2 of them left.

And on top of that. THIS IS STILL ACT 1. We've waited 6 years for nothing!

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote