Anxietyness

Mar 6, 2019
is there a post-ending mode for this game? where you can continue to roam the world and view h-events? cause i got the slut ending but it just sent me back to title screen...

cummessiah

Oct 14, 2022
How do you get lewd experience? Aside from the groping Boobs and Ass I can't do anything else.
I haven't finished the game but as far as I'm concerned you can lose some battles against bosses intentionally to get raped. You can fail the missions only a couple of times though unless you want to get expelled. There's also a chance you'll get pounded while in battle with the regular enemies but I don't really know what the chance depends on. Other than that there are events later on in the game, for some of them you need no lewd experience at all.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
EtzuMegumi That is a multi-volume archive, not two "versions" or anything. You need to download both parts for extraction to get the game.

VroX Even PixelDrain? :unsure:

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
EtzuMegumi Multi-volume archives are one package split into several files. You cannot extract them separately, all parts must reside in the same folder. Only then do you extract part 1.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Pirat.911 No updates have been released for this game for years. That source is either deliberately fraudulent or unintentionally misleading. Probably due to version mismatch: a non-GOG version, a pre-Append version, etc.

3.20 star(s) 47 Votes