• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
IDK Jenna [v0.14] [MsLunarDelight] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,79 GB / 315 MB - IDKJenna-0.14-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,76 GB / 281 MB - IDKJenna-0.14-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Gripping

Jan 8, 2020
Turning "harem mode" on makes the first convo with the mother, and then the aunt to make no fking sense.
I was like, wtf, then unpacked the images and saw what's what.
And 3+ MB pngs seems just wasteful.
Let's pick this up again after 30-40 updates......
I thought I was blacking out

werner2015

Aug 1, 2018
Hello. Like at the first pages. I have download this game. installed with and without the mod. with mod its crushed and i got a txt file with differnet sayings like at the first page here. without mod windows open the game or start it then i have a black screen and then its stopped. its win 7 64 bit.

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
As I said in another comment of another game, redheads like Kim in this case, are always a Win for me. I still don't think I understand the story and therefore it hasn't caught me, so I hope there will be an update soon to see how it progresses

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yeah this game is dead only has 3 patreon supporters

And last update was around april

So yeah game has been abandoned

Reactions: Cramone
2.80 star(s) 5 Votes