2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
1st "updated" (essentially demo) – mom & dad scene removed. Not opted to skip for the most sensitive Anti-NTR crusaders. Just removed. Dad bangs mom. Oh the horror!

2nd update, self-described “bug fix” – ability to save is bugged.

Nice progress so far =)

Porcinet

Oct 12, 2019
Wondering how a game with 2.2go can be so short, the render are great and girl look nice but even with this it's way too short

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I didn't even bother with trying to save, so did not see if I got an error. The dialogue hurt my brain. It was English, sure but more like English spoken by "Valley" dudes and girls that were trippin' balls. Good luck dev on your game.

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

bmat

Sep 2, 2018
Dude, in the first 5 minutes of play the Jenna character said the MC name 500 times. Who wrote this dialogue?? It's just awful. Also, 2.2 gigs for 15 minutes of nothing happening. Way too much wrong here.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Yikes this should have the SHOTA tag the MC looks so young and acts like he is 13 years old. I get growing up maturing coming of age storry yadda yadda but good lord he is one of the most insufferable characters I've seen in a VN.

You can be a flawed character and still be likeable. This MC is not likeable at all.

• Angry
Reactions: FideoKojima
2.80 star(s) 5 Votes