3.70 star(s) 30 Votes

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Has any content with the trap been implemented yet? If nothing of substance has happened with the trap then it may not have the tag yet because there isn’t any sexual stuff with him yet. Traps are dudes, so if and when anything sexual happens it should still get the gay tag. Otherwise it’s gay erasure. They may not want to label a guy banging a trans person as gay, but trans don’t erase the fact that traps/femboys are homosexual guys. And having sex with them is gay sex. But per the site rules, if nothing sexual has happened yet then no tag yet either way.
Some kissing if I remember right. But no penetrative sex. And the trap identifies as female and will become more feminized on the love path or can be encouraged to become more masculine on the ”bro path” so it’s not that clear cut. Wait and see I guess.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Unless something changed in the third update, which I haven’t played since I’m waiting for more content and hopefully an official fix for the sandbox mechanics, Avery isn’t trans. In the first update it is stated that he was more or less forced to play a female part in a skit or play because he was feminine and has been treated and even confused for a girl at times because of his looks. He certainly isn’t a futa, as those are fantasy creatures even though some idiots use the term for trans characters and traps sometimes. And again, unless something changed in the early dialog or in the latest update, he isn’t trans. He doesn’t think he’s a woman, he just gets treated like one.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Unless something changed in the third update, which I haven’t played since I’m waiting for more content and hopefully an official fix for the sandbox mechanics, Avery isn’t trans. In the first update it is stated that he was more or less forced to play a female part in a skit or play because he was feminine and has been treated and even confused for a girl at times because of his looks. He certainly isn’t a futa, as those are fantasy creatures even though some idiots use the term for trans characters and traps sometimes. And again, unless something changed in the early dialog or in the latest update, he isn’t trans. He doesn’t think he’s a woman, he just gets treated like one.
That's actually a better and more technically correct way of describing the character than mine a few posts above. Bit sterile maybe since you forgot to mention that Avery's hot as fuck, but aside from that: I doff my hat.:cool:

Reactions: JoeTheMC84

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
What is the point of having voice if you can't hear them talking? I had to turn my TV almost full blast and take the music off just to hear the voices.

Aug 31, 2020
What a shame! I absolutely loved the beginning of this game. I've been searching for an interesting game for a long time, and I couldn't find anything. But this game has everything to offer! The girls are fantastic, perfect (well, there's also Avey). The sandbox is original and legitimate, the teasing and slow seduction aspect is present, and I love it. It has everything to become one of my favorite games! There's a unique atmosphere, but also a lot of good work. However, I'm afraid it might be too ambitious and end up with the abandoned status as well... which would be a huge disappointment for me. I feel like the updates are slow, and it might take more than a year to see the project through. I would have liked to experience it in its complete version, but there you go, that's my concern.

The voices aren't important to me, but I disagree with the anti-sandbox sentiment for this game. I feel that it fits perfectly, and I completely understand the author's choice to make it a sandbox. The context lends itself to it more than in other sandbox games.

3.70 star(s) 30 Votes