3.70 star(s) 30 Votes

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
how much actual rape is there? Is it actually a core theme of the game or just there because of one pointless theme?

KINGHIPPO

Apr 25, 2020
been awhile since i played this game but remembered it was grindy as hell. is it still that way?

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Update not worth playing from what I've seen. Just some images for the "judgement" sessions at night. No boobs, not worth your time.

Reactions: Stan Marsh

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
There is no competition, that's a ntr game and this is not.
Other than the very last update (which killed the game and brought in the NTR), Stranded Dick was a pretty decent "stranded on an island after a disaster" game.

So yeah, any game trying to do the deserted island thing has Stranded Dick (minus the NTR at the end) as a good competitor.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Other than the very last update (which killed the game and brought in the NTR), Stranded Dick was a pretty decent "stranded on an island after a disaster" game.

So yeah, any game trying to do the deserted island thing has Stranded Dick (minus the NTR at the end) as a good competitor.
The second sentence isn't compatible with the first one. In my opinion, once NTR is included it isn't worth starting the game. Even if it was very good up to that point, it stopped being so the moment it included unavoidable NTR. It can no longer be a good competitor.

Reactions: th3n

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
The second sentence isn't compatible with the first one. In my opinion, once NTR is included it isn't worth starting the game. Even if it was very good up to that point, it stopped being so the moment it included unavoidable NTR. It can no longer be a good competitor.
Exactly my man, I think it and you say it.

Reactions: BlasKyau
3.70 star(s) 30 Votes