Idol Island [v0.03] [Wizard's Kiss]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

SSJ4

Jul 1, 2019
I m stuck at finding supplies from luggage, and I can t go in the forest to explore.

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Same here, loading my v0.02 save and immediatly get a game over. Any way around it? I really dont want to start over

Mar 22, 2020
Same here, loading my v0.02 save and immediatly get a game over. Any way around it? I really dont want to start over
Theres not much content before it gets to the previous one, only a couple of minutes skipping through ... then its sandbox island.

I forgot - it's missing the sandbox tag

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
Wizard's Kiss Heya. Few questions.
1. Are you making this game as practice/training for your developer's portfolio, or mostly for profit?
2. Do you realize that making a intricate sandbox game like this is very niche? and might not get you as many followers.
3. If the answer to question 2 is yes, how/by how much is the scope of this sandbox+story going to expand even further in the future?

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
If the bestiality is avoidable ill try it out later when there is more content, but if not well rip I guess. I kinda see that as 3lettertag not to mention disgusting so...can't imagine how that relationship would work unless its the MC that sticks is his dick in the no no at some point? or its a random side event that happens with an unknown character and not an LI. idk just how I feel about it.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
so i see no netorare tag, but i read people talking about it.

May i kindly ask what's ingame?

Is it ntr - and if yes, how far and how comes? (eventually avoidable)?

chimidot

Oct 21, 2017
good renders but the sandbox game in the jungle is horrendous.. untill there's a cheat mod this game can't be played.. all i did was go to the water, fight the wolf, get biten by the snake, go to the camp, store water, retrieve empty water bottles, repeat..

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes