3.50 star(s) 33 Votes

Doggs133

Dec 30, 2017
Time to give this another spin. I tried this game on its first release and it was good. Others said the following updates made it a horrendous grind fest which really put me off, let's see if it still can get me off though.
I tend to skip the grindfest bit with

Just don't put your attribute values too high as it causes errors in the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: bumlover72 and awk

Doggs133

Dec 30, 2017
does it belong to the mc or a girl or a trans
Not sure exactly what you're asking here, but if you're referring to the femboy, he/she (you can choose how you refer to them in the game) is a potential LI.
The MC is male.

Last edited:

Doggs133

Dec 30, 2017
And after helping people I decided to run through the game again and damn if it isn't loads better than before.
Saveeditonline got rid of the grind and there are plenty of new scenes to enjoy without going through the hassle of wandering around the forest.

As a bit of free advice; I set my attributes (strength, endurance, luck, etc.) on 5, and my life (and max life) on 500.
Makes the game a LOT easier to bear.

Reactions: menatv

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
IdolIsland-0.06
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: FearlessBOB

Doggs133

Dec 30, 2017
I play specifically for the trap content, and you know, the taking advantage of girls part. Is there any reason to download this latest update? Like is there enough content for it to be worth it or should I just wait?
I enjoyed the update. There's enough new content there to make it feel fresh, even though you need to start a new playthrough.

Lednacek

May 26, 2017
is it just me or is moving around the island especially the forest very stupid. put an arrow there. i keep clicking hoping the location will shift. And how the hell do i get out of the forest. i have been lost there and cant get out. Put a map into the game.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
is it just me or is moving around the island especially the forest very stupid. put an arrow there. i keep clicking hoping the location will shift. And how the hell do i get out of the forest. i have been lost there and cant get out. Put a map into the game.
You just keep hitting the down button.

mwhitenc4

Oct 7, 2018
I think the main problem with this is that it's a game and not a VN. The updates are infrequent so I have no idea where I left off, or what any of the mechanics were. I just want to see the new content.

Ann3422

Mar 31, 2019
the forest is a random 10x10 grid every time you enter. to leave just keep moving down. you get the map on day 5.

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes