orias

May 28, 2021
il y a un patch FR, est-ce que quelqu'un sait où on peut le trouver ? est-ce que quelqu'un sait comment on peut télécharger un élément depuis l'atelier steam du jeu, pour le mettre dans notre répertoire de téléchargement du jeu ici et non sur steam ?
j'ai les fichiers de la trad fr du patch beta, j'ai testé de le mettre dans le dossier du jeu téléchargeable ici, et ça fonctionne.

Reactions: Je suis un kiwi

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
Did they even provide official explanation regarding "adult" content? Or they simply used community to hype up the game and then then decided "nah, fuck you"?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Taurom

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
So by the comments... I guess this game is a waste of time?
I was planning on giving it a chance at least for the management side of the game, but it seems tha the game sucks on that too?

idktbhlol

Mar 20, 2019
pretty good game for what it is, not sure why everyone is getting all upset over it lol. i mean it's a management sim, what did you genuinely expect out of it?

Reactions: gxdevterxvii

Baserios

Dec 12, 2018
Where do you guys download mods for this game?
I know steam workshop have a lot of mods but I don't want to play this game on steam.
What's alternative?

Aside from

RAINYDAYZZZ

Jul 16, 2020
Where do you guys download mods for this game?
I know steam workshop have a lot of mods but I don't want to play this game on steam.
What's alternative?

Aside from
i found a site called SkyMods ( ) which has all the steam workshop mods that you can download.
once downloaded you go to C:\Users\NAME\AppData\LocalLow\Glitch Pitch\Idol Manager\Mods <place the folder downloaded here.
than launch game.

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
once downloaded you go to C:\Users\NAME\AppData\LocalLow\Glitch Pitch\Idol Manager\Mods <place the folder downloaded here.
than launch game.
Okay, so may seem like a dumb question. I'm on Windows 11 and I can't find AppData in the C drive, I've searched the drive top to bottom and it doesn't exist, I do have the game installed on an external card but I checked that and it's not there either, so what do I do?

EDIT
You can disregard this, I figured it out. Windows hides the folders by default, once I told Windows to show hidden files, they started showing up.

Last edited:

narratorfox

May 29, 2022
I think I'm doing something wrong as certain parts of the UI don't seem responsive or act in a way that one would expect. Like during the photo shoot pop-up I can't click acccept just decline (even during the tutorial) nor can I release a single.

Edit: Seems my issue was related to the version of the game I downloaded here. I tried again using the megalink and now everything works as expected.
I had the exact same problem

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes