darkincubo

Jun 23, 2023
I want to know, how do elections work for sister groups?

I want to create 2 sister groups of 10 idols that compete with each other with my 20 Idols. The Main Group will be devoided of Idols (since all my Idols will end up in one of the 2 sister groups). That way I can release 3 singles every month: 1 for every sister group and one with the best idols from both groups. I read in the description that you can have an election for a group, so I'm guessing I'll need to decide which of the sisters' groups gets the election... or can I make the election with all idols from all groups? I'm unsure what will happen if the Main Group is devoided of Idols.

Thanks in advance for your answers.

hostar

Jul 11, 2023
i found a site called SkyMods ( ) which has all the steam workshop mods that you can download.
once downloaded you go to C:\Users\NAME\AppData\LocalLow\Glitch Pitch\Idol Manager\Mods <place the folder downloaded here.
than launch game.
I've followed your step but there's nothing in Mods menu, how to fix that?

Edit: Don't mind it, I forgot to apply the crack earlier. Cheers

Last edited:

kanekiogava

Oct 10, 2020
This game would have a huge potential on the part of the modders if the developers had made hentai content as promised, but because of the steam policy and other restrictions, they simply spat on the game. Now even God himself does not know if there will be adult content for this game. :mad:

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
This game would have a huge potential on the part of the modders if the developers had made hentai content as promised, but because of the steam policy and other restrictions, they simply spat on the game. Now even God himself does not know if there will be adult content for this game. :mad:
Check the ero-events mod (itchio or steam), someone has heard your prayers.

kanekiogava

Oct 10, 2020
Check the ero-events mod (itchio or steam), someone has heard your prayers.
I mean the full functionality of hentai content, with a deep system of blackmail or default relations, I think it would be if the developers would fulfill what they promised...

Is there sex with idols in this ero-events? That is, a button to call an event at any time when a certain level of relationship is reached?

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I mean the full functionality of hentai content, with a deep system of blackmail or default relations, I think it would be if the developers would fulfill what they promised...

Is there sex with idols in this ero-events? That is, a button to call an event at any time when a certain level of relationship is reached?

There is a system with events you can unlock with echi aspect (and promise for more).

And a training system but not yet to the point you describe.

However the modder is still active and promise for more. That's maybe not to the extend you expected the game to be but it's a beginning.

Reactions: kanekiogava

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
I saw this on the page.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED:

This fixes several bugs, one of which negatively impacts the Training system.
Is this already patched into the current download? If not, is there a way to get it outside of steam workshop?

Reactions: xbruce

OnlyFauns

Oct 6, 2021
where do i install these "Mods"?
like eroevents, IM-HarmonyIntegration, IM-UnofficialPatch, IM-Editor
and others from "Itch.io" site

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Has this game even changed in the last few years? I'm pretty sure I played it in late 19 but It felt pretty bare bones and lackluster with the dating aspect just added in. Good to know there's some spicy mods however to spice up this rather boring game after a few hours.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Has this game even changed in the last few years? I'm pretty sure I played it in late 19 but It felt pretty bare bones and lackluster with the dating aspect just added in. Good to know there's some spicy mods however to spice up this rather boring game after a few hours.
Well, it was released in 2021, and the last update was 2022...

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes