Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Here's my question: Is it the "NO! STOP! I hate you so much... *five seconds later* ...Your dick feels so good! I love your cock!" kind of rape to love situation? Or more the full on crying blackmail/rape thing for 3 separate sex scenes with the third ending in a lovey-dovey look in the girl's eyes (for some random reason)? The first I'm actually not that bothered by. Just seems like a girl with a not-so-serious rape fantasy. The second just makes my mind go blank for a second wondering what the hell just happened.
It's kinda a mesh of both. While he is a dick at the start and rapes them they don't fight it for long and his assistant is pretty much his sex slave anyway.

He also ends up with a harem so idol rape is obviously the way to go.

I say I normally hate this "rape to love" thing but it's just so ridiculous here I enjoyed it. One of the girls, at the start, absolutely hates him as a person but likes his management ability. It's like "oh no, he raped me .... but he's good at his job". It's that ridiculous it's more comedy rape than anything else.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
It's kinda a mesh of both. While he is a dick at the start and rapes them they don't fight it for long and his assistant is pretty much his sex slave anyway.

He also ends up with a harem so idol rape is obviously the way to go.

I say I normally hate this "rape to love" thing but it's just so ridiculous here I enjoyed it. One of the girls, at the start, absolutely hates him as a person but likes his management ability. It's like "oh no, he raped me .... but he's good at his job". It's that ridiculous it's more comedy rape than anything else.
you're forgetting japanese mentality. a lot of shit flies under covers there when you're good at what you're supposed to do.

also, stockholm syndrome. im no shrink but the mind is maleable and if you have to rely on people to survive, one way to cope is falling in love and enslave yourself to them.

MadHacker

Dec 23, 2017
you're forgetting japanese mentality. a lot of shit flies under covers there when you're good at what you're supposed to do.

also, stockholm syndrome. im no shrink but the mind is maleable and if you have to rely on people to survive, one way to cope is falling in love and enslave yourself to them.
The Stockholm syndrome idea doesn't seem that bad, but that's more of a captivity and torture thing. If you literally live in a cell and your only connection to the outside world is your captor, then maybe 5-10% of people start developing it. It's a rare thing from what I understand, and I can't imagine it could even be possible unless she also lived with her boss. Maybe you could chalk it up to Japanese mentality, but that seems like a stretch to me.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Folks, have a question regarding the censorship tag. The preview pics are uncensored, what about the game itself - is it completely censored or just the beginning?

LeSmudge

Sep 5, 2016
Anyone else have this asking you to insert a disc while running the installer?

EDIT: Nevermind. It was because I had to remove the "!" out of the .exe name to get Wine to let it run, but I forgot to remove the corresponding one from the .bin file before trying to run it, getting rid of that fixed the issue.
tried running on linux, it installs but throws an error with blackscreen, what did I do wrong? :(

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
tried running on linux, it installs but throws an error with blackscreen, what did I do wrong? :(
I haven't got around to trying to play it yet. :coldsweat: Shortly after I installed it I got distracted by trying to figure out if it would be possible to rip it's assets, lol. While looking up info on it's file types based on what I found in the headers of its asset packages, I got sidetracked by some interesting threads about reverse engineering and spent most of the rest of the evening heading down that rabbit hole. On the plus side, I think I did find a way to rip everything from it, and even probably convert its non-standard image format to .png. I mainly grabbed the game because I liked the look of it's backgrounds and wanted to use them as reference for some texture painting practice.

I'll let you know in a bit, if I run into the same issues and/or find a solution, once I get around to firing it up. I was planning to start the day with an attempt at figuring out one of the tools I found that should be able to generate a basic extractor for this game's files.

For those who may be a bit curious about what I'm talking about here:
The program is called and already worked out the details on the archive and image types, sm2mpx10 and ggp files (respectively), used by the Ikura GDL engine which this game is probably using. Kaitai_struct basically helps you create and debug .json based description files for any sort of file type you may be interested in and know enough about. It then uses those files to generate a basic program to access that file type's data in any of several scripting languages which you can use, along with a copy of it's run-time, to easily work with the files in question to make things like extractors or converters.

It's really not a very beginner friendly program, if you don't already know a fair bit about how files tend to be structured, the basics of hex editing and what to look for when determining a file's layout. At least if you want to generate your own .ksy description files. If you can find files for the formats you are interested in, it will cut out the tougher part of this task. But you still got to know enough about your scripting language of choice to put this program's output to use, as it just makes the data a lot easier to access; it's up to you to find a way to take that data and do something meaningful with it. Still though, this is the sort of program I didn't even realize I was looking for until I found it. There are so many old games I always wanted to dig into the assets of that no one has ever tackled before with ready made extractor solutions, this should help speed up the reverse engineering process substantially.

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
@Rambo Ramirez - Just gave it a try. Everything seems to be working fine for me. I did run it through Lutris though and used the staging-3.18-x86_64 version of wine with it in a 64-bit prefix I use for most of my games for what it's worth.

lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
so how do i stretch this to full screen...? even if i lower my screen resolution max, it's still not half the screen.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Yay, rape then fall in love. I love the flawless logic in Japanese tales.

Don't get me wrong, I love romance I just find it bizarre when that romance comes after rape.

It's made worse when I know I hate the rape to love trope yet I enjoyed this fucking story. Fuck you Japan for breaking me.
Rape to love is like, almost every marriage in medieval times. Hell, there's still places in the world where that's pretty much the standard of life. It's not coming from nowhere, is what I mean.

Reactions: superelmo

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
damn it I just spent hours last month trying to find this game and now it's right here you got to be kidding me :'( (I want those hours of my life back)

21dsd

Oct 31, 2017
Image.

Unless it has animated as a tag then chances are they are just images.
No ,there are a lot of games that have no animated tag but still have animated scene inside the game.Example: Elana Champion Of Lust , Con-quest! Poké-con, Bones' Tales: The Manor, Nano-control, Urban Demons, Time Travel Saga, Witch Hunter and a lot more of games don't have animated tag but thet still have animated scene...(so,don't blindly believe what the tag says)

ph34r

Nov 13, 2018
ow, this is such an old game
i forgot, did i already get all scene or not
but by this time, i'd rather get all CG image instead lol

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
What type of VN is this? is it just a story with loads of clicking to advance, or are there any choices to be made/gameplay elements?

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Looking at the tags is hard, eh?
Mate, come on, no need to be a bell end is there. I've been around here long enough to not ask questions without looking around first.

Not looking for a debate on this, but there are plenty of games out there who's tags are a load of toilet. Story heavy VN's with a few choices that don't mean much are ripe amongst Japanese games especially the older ones.

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
Summary is misleading for a reason, I guess. It took several hours to even get anywhere close to the kind of life it was talking about. Only found this game because of the 'rape' filter tags, and playing through it, that part of the VN was so unnecessary. He already built up a good relationship with the idols, and then just comes out with this. The game is still better than most, but the sex scenes only really start after the protag starts raping.