JansenX

Apr 26, 2017
Try this :
I tested it on the circle's other game Invisible, and it actually works pretty well!

EDIT : may not work properly if the reipatcher is already installed. It's better have BepInEx installed first.
Tried to use the demosaic method... i ran into two problems: which of the 5 demosaics works on the purple-pink games and why do i get an error when i triy to start the game with BepInEx 5.3 installed? I can play the game but i get the error that BepInEx failed to run the Chainloader...

[Message: BepInEx] BepInEx 5.3.0.0 - INVISIBLE
[Info : BepInEx] Running under Unity v2019.2.0.2146662
[Info : BepInEx] CLR runtime version: 4.0.30319.17020
[Info : BepInEx] Supports SRE: False
[Message: BepInEx] Preloader started
[Info : BepInEx] Loaded 1 patcher methods from BepInEx.SybarisLoader.Patcher, Version=1.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[Info : BepInEx] 2 patcher plugin(s) loaded
[Warning:SybarisLoader] Loading patchers from "BepInEx.Configuration.ConfigWrapper`1[System.String]"
[Info : BepInEx] Patching [UnityEngine] with [BepInEx.Chainloader]
[Error : BepInEx] Failed to run [BepInEx.Chainloader] when patching [UnityEngine]. This assembly will not be patched. Error: System.Exception: The entrypoint type is invalid! Please check your config/BepInEx.cfg file
at BepInEx.Preloader.Preloader.PatchEntrypoint (Mono.Cecil.AssemblyDefinition& assembly) [0x000a5] in <f9454f44494642d6aa1808eb7ec9b41e>:0
at BepInEx.Preloader.Patching.AssemblyPatcher.PatchAndLoad (System.String directory) [0x001a8] in <f9454f44494642d6aa1808eb7ec9b41e>:0
[Message: BepInEx] Preloader finished

I have no idea what went wrong on this one :/ (Well it states the problem but i don't know how to solve it)

JansenX

Apr 26, 2017
Tried to use the demosaic method... i ran into two problems: which of the 5 demosaics works on the purple-pink games and why do i get an error when i triy to start the game with BepInEx 5.3 installed? I can play the game but i get the error that BepInEx failed to run the Chainloader...

[Message: BepInEx] BepInEx 5.3.0.0 - INVISIBLE
[Info : BepInEx] Running under Unity v2019.2.0.2146662
[Info : BepInEx] CLR runtime version: 4.0.30319.17020
[Info : BepInEx] Supports SRE: False
[Message: BepInEx] Preloader started
[Info : BepInEx] Loaded 1 patcher methods from BepInEx.SybarisLoader.Patcher, Version=1.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[Info : BepInEx] 2 patcher plugin(s) loaded
[Warning:SybarisLoader] Loading patchers from "BepInEx.Configuration.ConfigWrapper`1[System.String]"
[Info : BepInEx] Patching [UnityEngine] with [BepInEx.Chainloader]
[Error : BepInEx] Failed to run [BepInEx.Chainloader] when patching [UnityEngine]. This assembly will not be patched. Error: System.Exception: The entrypoint type is invalid! Please check your config/BepInEx.cfg file
at BepInEx.Preloader.Preloader.PatchEntrypoint (Mono.Cecil.AssemblyDefinition& assembly) [0x000a5] in <f9454f44494642d6aa1808eb7ec9b41e>:0
at BepInEx.Preloader.Patching.AssemblyPatcher.PatchAndLoad (System.String directory) [0x001a8] in <f9454f44494642d6aa1808eb7ec9b41e>:0
[Message: BepInEx] Preloader finished

I have no idea what went wrong on this one :/ (Well it states the problem but i don't know how to solve it)
I figured out a solution: As stated in the Error, the entrypoint has to be set to a different file.
Open up BepInEx.cfg in /config and change the following:

## The local filename of the assembly to target.
# Setting type: String
# Default value: UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll
Assembly = UnityEngine.dll

to:

## The local filename of the assembly to target.
# Setting type: String
# Default value: UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll
Assembly = UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll

That solved the problem for me. Also i only got one demosaic to work (DumbRender one). BepInEx gives another Error, that the UnityInjector couldn't find a hook but it doesn't effect the plugin or the game itself. If anyone figures out if one can remove the mosaic under the mosaic (stupid mosaiception in those games...) than i would be quite happy! :D

JansenX

Apr 26, 2017
That the decensor dll, they don't work, had to use the JP version to get Bepis to work.
I extracted the content, it's censored at the texture level. DeepCreampy didn't fix it either.
Yeah i had to use the JP one too to get it to work. It also looks like the hard mosaic can't be changed since the texture itself is a mosaic... shame

D

Deleted member 2694590

Does anyone know how to enlarge the game or enable fullscreen? The window is very small, is there some kind of shortcut key option as well to enable fullscreen?

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Is there some trick to make the girl get into anal or will she always dislike even while doing it?

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
Is there some trick to make the girl get into anal or will she always dislike even while doing it?
you can click on the hand icon with the numbers to switch to other options. the specific one is available on the spread anal scene. is under a question mark and its option number 3, it is just a finger with some lube on it.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
you can click on the hand icon with the numbers to switch to other options. the specific one is available on the spread anal scene. is under a question mark and its option number 3, it is just a finger with some lube on it.
Yeah, i do manage to get her to let me fuck her in the ass, but the dialogue and progress bar seen to imply she's not really into it, what is kind of peculiar.

Cry Further

Dec 22, 2018
Genuinely appreciate his Purple's of games , very unique n worthwhile actually .
Wish there were more of his games on this site ,
If possible can somebody share a link to similiar games such as this ?

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
Yeah, i do manage to get her to let me fuck her in the ass, but the dialogue and progress bar seen to imply she's not really into it, what is kind of peculiar.
she never is, but if you engage with the anal options after using the lube, she will start enjoying it and blame the lube to save face. The thought bubbles and speech bubbles always express different opinions. it's weird because not even the loving it scenario openly likes it.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
she never is, but if you engage with the anal options after using the lube, she will start enjoying it and blame the lube to save face. The thought bubbles and speech bubbles always express different opinions. it's weird because not even the loving it scenario openly likes it.
Then either i'm unlucky, impatient or something, because the girl's excitement bar seem to be stuck when i start fingering her. Weird.

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
Then either i'm unlucky, impatient or something, because the girl's excitement bar seem to be stuck when i start fingering her. Weird.
You have to keep the mouse-click pressed through the whole lubing conversation and if you did that then there must be a problem with your game, lots of scenes require you to keep the mouse button pressed.