Seeking If you like Agent17, share your top 3 games

Mar 30, 2022
I can't endure trying new games anymore. The only one that isn't abandonded and I really enjoy is Agent17 and I have tried more games than I'm proud to admit, so I rather keep this thread where people who enjoy Agent17 can share and find similar games. So you post your top 3 and I copy it to the OP and make a ranking.

2 Eternum
2 Pale Carnations
1 Anna Exciting Affection
1 Braveheart Academy
1 Bad Bob by Saga
1 Cozy Cafe
1 Desert Stalker
1 Fashion Business
1 Hero Party Must Fall
1 Hounds of the Meteor
1 On Distant Shores
1 Restore Her Career
1 Scars of Summer
1 Straitened Times
1 Vis
1 V.I.R.T.U.E.S.
1 Waifu Academy

Plushie's top 3
mahlerbestcomposer97's top 2
Cockva's top 1
EmeraldKnightmare's top 3
LeturLefr's top 3
yezhixun's top 6
Subroxien Foxie's top
aladefenix's top

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2021
My top games are
1) Eternum
2) Pale carnations

They are actually not very similar to Agent 17. Eternum is harem visual novel with top graphics and animations; Pale carnations is a bit similar to Agent 17 in terms of themes (blackmail, corruption, prostitution) but it is also a visual novel rather than a sandbox like agent 17.

Since you are looking for good games that are similar to Agent 17 (I suppose that means corruption theme sandbox) maybe you can try Phoenixes, Virtues and Oppai Odyssey.

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
Katawa Shoujo and Fruit of Grisaia were both really good story wise. In fact Katawa Shoujo was what even got me into VNs in the first place. Though it should be noted that you aren't playing the games for the Hscenes even if one of them was made by 4 chan. Everlasting Summer was alright for its time and was what even got me looking at VNs in the first place. The Blackheart games are on of the few I played that actually has some really good realistic rape scenes but the story is not great but serviceable. It's also one of the few games I played that has female assisted rape if you are into that. Oppai Odysseys is one to keep an eye on. The writing initially was terrible but the developer seems to really be taking the criticism to heart and working to improve the issues address. He even went as far as rewriting the entire first arc.

May update this as things come to mind.

Mar 30, 2022
Katawa Shoujo and Fruit of Grisaia were both really good story wise. In fact Katawa Shoujo was what even got me into VNs in the first place. Though it should be noted that you aren't playing the games for the Hscenes even if one of them was made by 4 chan. Everlasting Summer was alright for its time and was what even got me looking at VNs in the first place. The Blackheart games are on of the few I played that actually has some really good realistic rape scenes but the story is not great but serviceable. It's also one of the few games I played that has female assisted rape if you are into that. Oppai Odysseys is one to keep an eye on. The writing initially was terrible but the developer seems to really be taking the criticism to heart and working to improve the issues address. He even went as far as rewriting the entire first arc.

May update this as things come to mind.
You can share your review of as many games as you want, but make it clear what's your top 3.

yezhixun

Jul 13, 2018
Actully, agent 17's system is the most perferct i played in F95. I think there are serveral games that graphics is same to. My lists highly similar to #3's.
1.V.I.R.T.U.E.S(Phoenixes and it are the same developer)
2.Waifu Academy
3.Pale carnations
Phoenixes
Eternum
Oppai Odyssey